Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added
Hello,
I am nearly finished my first Pullip custom and thought I would post up her in progress pics to see what you guys think. I have been doing Blythe customs mainly, so drawing eyebrows was a challenge!

[Image: 6934244272_5d72f36479.jpg]
Hand painted eyechips by fifilatrixabel, on Flickr

I carved her lips and a little of her eyes, gave her glitter covered lids and new blue eyelashes to match the branches on the side of her face. I did go a bit mad and carve the branches after looking at shots of MH Operetta! The eye chips are also hand painted by me.

[Image: 7080318843_3e1b4a233e.jpg]
Disco lids by fifilatrixabel, on Flickr

She's just awaiting her wig and a new outfit so keep popping back for the new photos. F x

May 18th 2012: Here she is with her new wig and a vintage dress.
I just need to secure the wig and she is done!

[Image: 7220740298_cd93901356.jpg]
Meet Midnight by fifilatrixabel, on Flickr
Amazing work. i love the glitter lids and her lips are so nicely done. midnight looks awesome and will be even more so with her wig. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She looks so cool, I love the carving you did!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Wow, that's amazing! She doesn't look like a Pullip anymore.
(05-08-2012, 01:41 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Wow, that's amazing! She doesn't look like a Pullip anymore.
IS that good or bad? ;p
She is really pretty! Her eye makeup is very impressive.
i am loving her - great design ^^
Thank you all for the lovely comments. I was not sure how she'd be viewed in the Pullip community as I know things are done differently over here than in Blythe world. I can't wait to get her blue batgirl wig on properly, and to decorate her vintage dress at the weekend.
(05-08-2012, 05:31 AM)fifilatrixabel Wrote: Thank you all for the lovely comments. I was not sure how she'd be viewed in the Pullip community as I know things are done differently over here than in Blythe world. I can't wait to get her blue batgirl wig on properly, and to decorate her vintage dress at the weekend.

oh trust me im one of the ones that have the oddest customs and love them all so i know how you feel - but trust me she is beautiful!
She looks absolutely amazing! Very well done, she's gorgeous. Did you also carve parts of the nose? It looks different to me - or perhaps I'm just really tired. XD
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Wow, it is amazing! To be completly fair I don't really like glitter on the eyelids, but the rest is just superb. What you did with lips and those carvings... Great job! smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Great job!!! I love her lips *_*
She's a very real vampire
I am in love with her face! she is gorgeous. smile
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
(05-08-2012, 01:19 PM)square Wrote: She looks absolutely amazing! Very well done, she's gorgeous. Did you also carve parts of the nose? It looks different to me - or perhaps I'm just really tired. XD

No you are not seeing things. I did carve the nose into a more button shape and gave her nostrils.
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want those lips/teeth for my Elisabeth!!!! They look awesome <3 I love that she has permanent little vampire teeth, much better than the silly stick on ones that came with Elisabeth :s