Midnight: My First Pullip custom - new pic added
(05-10-2012, 04:42 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want those lips/teeth for my Elisabeth!!!! They look awesome <3 I love that she has permanent little vampire teeth, much better than the silly stick on ones that came with Elisabeth :s

I can carve some teeth for you!

New picture added of Midnight with her new batgirl hair!
I love how she looks in her wig! She's a beautiful vampire. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Your carving is freakin' amazing! You picked the perfect wig for this girl, her whole look is marvelous! Awesome job!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Amaz-balls! She's really awesome. You're super talented.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
thank you all! You'll be giving me a head as big as hers!
shes so pretty - and nobody ever said having a big head is bad ^^
(05-18-2012, 11:33 PM)fifilatrixabel Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 04:42 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want those lips/teeth for my Elisabeth!!!! They look awesome <3 I love that she has permanent little vampire teeth, much better than the silly stick on ones that came with Elisabeth :s

I can carve some teeth for you!

New picture added of Midnight with her new batgirl hair!

Could you? that would be awesome smile
She looks great with her new wig!

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! o.o I love her eyes, and her teeth are awesome!
I'm impressed with your beautiful work!
Congratulations yay
thanks all! I feel inspired now to get on with my next custom - a poor, bald, cornice.
I love her nose and lips to. I wish I was not afraid to give my pullips a nose like hers. Let me know if you take commissions and how much you charge.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
She looks fantastic - it's great to see people doing things different to the norm. She's a real work of art.
(05-30-2012, 07:05 AM)elbly Wrote: She looks fantastic - it's great to see people doing things different to the norm. She's a real work of art.

thank you very much. Although I could only do this work on a rescue doll!
She looks quite good! I am wary when someone does a major customization of a Pullip but you definitely have a feel for making it look right! Congrats on the really well done girl!

I understand only wanting to do it on a rescue doll. Nice that there are enough Pullips now that are available. I would only want to use a rescue doll myself. Although you did such a great job I think even a new one would be safe =)

I look forward to your next one!
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
(06-01-2012, 08:19 AM)blukat Wrote: She looks quite good! I am wary when someone does a major customization of a Pullip but you definitely have a feel for making it look right! Congrats on the really well done girl!

I understand only wanting to do it on a rescue doll. Nice that there are enough Pullips now that are available. I would only want to use a rescue doll myself. Although you did such a great job I think even a new one would be safe =)

I look forward to your next one!

Thank you so much! I only do trials on bait dolls as I didn;t know what the plastic would be like compared to Blythes. It turns out that there is a lot of plastic on the pullip mouth are which is a real bonus for carving.