Daito Chooses his family
I didn't know exactly where to put this...as I have a mixed dolly family. My doll shelf is starting to resemble a daycare center. The child dolls are creeping up in number and soon there will be an even amount of child & adult dolls. I adopted a Fairyland Pukifee Shiwoo Boris. I found that I really like this size--they are small, but bigger than my pukipukis. I have a feeling that he won't be the last PKF I'll be adding...no way can I stop at just one.

Daito
This is Daito. We'll call him Dai. He arrived not too long ago from his previous home all the way in New York. It's time for him to choose his family amongst KiraKira's dolls. Let's go!

First stop--the kids' room.
Kids' Room
The Dals and Isuls look a bit suspicious. I think they can tell that something's up. All except for Takumi--he's always a really nice and thoughtful kid. Here he is giving Dai an ice cream cone.

Ice Cream!
And now that Dai's all hopped up on sugar, it's time for him to meet the other dolls.

Dai meets Hinata & Taiyo, and another Fairyland kiddo--Kili. Kili seems pretty cautious around Dai, but Dai loves other kids. Kili & Dai will be friends soon enough, no doubt.
Dai meets Kili, Hinata & Taiyo

Upstairs, he meets Koji & Akari. He gives Akari a high-five.
High-Five!

And a bit further down, there is Akira & Koto & another resin baby--Kokoro, the pukipuki ante. Kokoro is more interested in Dai's little monster toy than she is in meeting Dai.
Dai meets Akira, Koto & Kokoro

Dai then hangs out with Seiya and Rika for a bit. Here he is, telling Rika all about one of his favorite toys that he brought with him from his prior residence in New York.
Dai meets Seiya & Rika

And continuing on, Dai visits Cloud, Tifa and the twins. Daito really likes children...and he asked if he could hold one of the babies.
Daito Meets Cloud, Tifa & the babies

So Tifa obliges...
Daito holds his baby sister

...and it looks like Daito has found his family.
"My baby sister!"

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Awww! So sweet!

I love these photos -- I like getting to see your dolly settings and stuff, and, of course, all the members of your beautiful family!

Congrats again on Dai -- what a little darling! smile
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
congratulations Shann smilesmile He is utterly adorable, I have wanted a Boris since I 1st discovered FL dolls to be honest. I think he has the sweetest face and I love his stock wig and clothes too.

Your wee one is clearly as sweet inside as out and I reckon Tifa, Cloud & the twins are very lucky to have them join their family Heart 2

I have a PKF on layaway, they appear to be the perfect size for carrying with you everywhere and cuddling LOL

I hope we see lots more of Dai, he instantly became one of my favourite members of your family smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(05-31-2012, 09:25 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Awww! So sweet!

I love these photos -- I like getting to see your dolly settings and stuff, and, of course, all the members of your beautiful family!

Congrats again on Dai -- what a little darling! smile

Thank you! The lighting in my room is not great, and I'm not too thrilled with my camera (the old one I had was better, but it broke), hence the crappy photo quality.

(05-31-2012, 09:57 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: congratulations Shann smilesmile He is utterly adorable, I have wanted a Boris since I 1st discovered FL dolls to be honest. I think he has the sweetest face and I love his stock wig and clothes too.

Your wee one is clearly as sweet inside as out and I reckon Tifa, Cloud & the twins are very lucky to have them join their family Heart 2

I have a PKF on layaway, they appear to be the perfect size for carrying with you everywhere and cuddling LOL

I hope we see lots more of Dai, he instantly became one of my favourite members of your family smile

Thank you, Deb! smile I had wanted a Shiwoo Boris right after I ordered my pukipuki Darjeeling a couple years ago...but never thought I would. PKF seems to be the ideal size--they are small enough to tote around, but not so little that you fear you'd lose them.

Is the PKF you have on layaway one of the new circus themed ones? I would like to eventually get a Mio & Pio (basic, not full set).
What a pretty family you have! I can see where it would be hard for the little guy to pick!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
my upcoming wee one is indeed one of the circus folk - i simply could NOT resist Pio (full stock!) I always adored Pukipuki Ruby Dark Moon but she was sold out pretty much (full stock) and I think Pio looks like her older sister grin Heart 2

edited to add -- now I spent all afternoon studying the pukipukis that are still available *sigh*
Little Ruby is still there, just basic, but I also especially love Flora, Darjeeling, Ante, Piki etc etc etc LOL

THEN I made the huge mistake of going to Latidoll *bigger sigh*
Do they do laybys? straight
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
lovely dayto seems little toydoll for taeyang smile
[Image: firma.png]
(05-31-2012, 01:59 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: What a pretty family you have! I can see where it would be hard for the little guy to pick!

Thank you! smile

(06-02-2012, 01:13 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: my upcoming wee one is indeed one of the circus folk - i simply could NOT resist Pio (full stock!) I always adored Pukipuki Ruby Dark Moon but she was sold out pretty much (full stock) and I think Pio looks like her older sister grin Heart 2

edited to add -- now I spent all afternoon studying the pukipukis that are still available *sigh*
Little Ruby is still there, just basic, but I also especially love Flora, Darjeeling, Ante, Piki etc etc etc LOL

THEN I made the huge mistake of going to Latidoll *bigger sigh*
Do they do laybys? straight

Yes, those tinies are so adorable, and they make you just want to order them all. I need some blinders like the horses wear so I don't get distracted by all the sweet little tiny bjds! At least you have a PKF Pio to look forward to...

smile

(06-10-2012, 05:13 AM)sandrioxa Wrote: lovely dayto seems little toydoll for taeyang smile

Thanks for your comment! smile