It's 2 years since Erin arrived home!! :D
I just realised that it's been 2 years today since I got Erin (my very first Pullip)!! It feels like I've had her so much longer than that. I took a few pictures of her to celebrate smile

[Image: 7363136432_439e428bf5.jpg]
DSC01264 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7177822339_decdfd7f57.jpg]
DSC01259 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7363078462_e13ba1b8de.jpg]
DSC01260 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7177826969_bce1e35215.jpg]
DSC01261 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7363109658_daccc68140.jpg]
DSC01265 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7363100746_df11b828eb.jpg]
DSC01272 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

I luffs my Erin smile

<3

Erin is such a beauty !! <3 I love her in that wig and her fashion sense is awesome, as always grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
grin Thanks! smile Funnily enough, she has the least clothes out of everyone! lol, she's too picky I think.

That's so awesome! I remember how excited you were for her to get there. grin Happy anniversary!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
^I remember how surprised I was at the size of her head lol, & how irritated I got when she wouldn't sit for a photo because the weight of her head kept making her fall over :p

Happy Dolli-versary! She's a beauty, like always! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Wow, only two years? It seems like she's been around here on the forum longer than that! She's definitely a recognizable doll on the forum, Happy 2nd Anniversary, Erin! smile

She is as gorgeous as ever!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(06-13-2012, 05:14 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: ^I remember how surprised I was at the size of her head lol, & how irritated I got when she wouldn't sit for a photo because the weight of her head kept making her fall over :p

LOL That's right! I still can't believe it's only been two years!

~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Thanks! smile I can't believe it's only been 2 years either! It feels like I've had her a lot longer smile Lol, I expect she's so familiar due to all my photo spam :p

I'm feeling like she needs upper eyelashes painted on maybe? As she has lower ones......does it look odd without upper ones?

I think she's pretty as is and I didn't even realize she didn't have upper painted lashes, so I had to go back and check the photos. I don't think she looks odd or anything.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
That's alright then, I'd probably end up making a mess if I tried to paint more lashes :p

Two years already? Wow! Happy Anniversary!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(06-20-2012, 03:08 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Two years already? Wow! Happy Anniversary!!! Heart 2

Yup smile & thanks! smile

is so sweet *________*
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
^Thanks! smile