Yona as Alice
Yona is loving her new role as Alice. And truthfully the Garden Alice stock is one of the best sets I've ever seen from JunPlanning

[Image: 7363359532_77e5d09d8a.jpg]
Through the looking glass by Vertefae, on Flickr

[Image: 7363359426_e32fe8366e.jpg]
Drink Me by Vertefae, on Flickr

[Image: 7178132163_cfb0b461ed.jpg]
Chasing the Rabbit by Vertefae, on Flickr
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Actually the garden Alice set is made by Groove xD;; But I agree, it's really pretty * o *
(06-12-2012, 08:57 AM)icesymphany Wrote: Actually the garden Alice set is made my Groove xD;; But I agree, it's really pretty * o *

Same difference. Lol

Yona is soooo pretty! and this shows just how pretty she can be outside of her kind of awkward stock.
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Wow, that looks really awesome! I like her better than Alice in the stock.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(06-12-2012, 10:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Wow, that looks really awesome! I like her better than Alice in the stock.

I do too

Du Jardin Alice looks too much like Aquel, for my tastes. Your Yona makes a much better Alice in her stock.
Yona is perfect as Alice, she has the sweetest face smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's sooo lovely in that outfit! Also, that's a wonderful collection of bottles and shinies you've got in the background! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She looks lovely as Alice. I love your photos and the cool props. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank so much everyone!

What a cutiepie Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you smile

Wow! Yona makes a truly beautiful Alice <3

Love the setting in your photo too, it looks almost as if she's just drunk the contents of the 'drink me' bottle in the story..... ^__^
(06-12-2012, 10:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Wow, that looks really awesome! I like her better than Alice in the stock.

I agree, Yona looks much better as Alice. =)