Meet the twins.........
I've been rather excited recently. I bought my second Uncanricky a few weeks ago, & found a wig that was exactly right, & made some glass eyechips with Kira's help. I also bought some awesome new lashes, & doubled up on a few of Kenna's dresses. I even picked a name quite a while ago. So, my second Uncanricky arrived the other day, on the same day as her Obitsu. A few days later her wig arrived. Yesterday I sat down with Both dolls, & re-placed their eyes, added their pretty new lashes, & got them wigged & dressed up beautifully.

So...... smile ....without further ado! My beautiful twins....Kenna & Skylar!!

[Image: 7375822288_ea54a11dc0.jpg]
DSC01285 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7375869384_826b1437c9.jpg]
DSC01283 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7375869114_57300c5b01.jpg]
DSC01293 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7374282982_7e6c7eeb19.jpg]
DSC01281 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7374278790_56c062dcae.jpg]
DSC01278 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Skylar....

[Image: 7375869218_fa7261e3b7.jpg]
DSC01288 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

<3333333333

Ohhh Kenna x 2 !!! <3 <3

Skylar is gorgeous Gem smile I adore everything about both girls -- Kenna has always been a fav from your family and here is another with the same sense of style (mainly purple = perfect LOL ) another beautiful wig, another awesome name, and their eyes ! I do love Kira's chips and clearly yours are exactly as pretty - AND purple grin The lashes - wow. Where does one get different coloured lashes? I have long wanted white for a few of my girls. The twins' lashes look fabulous, the colour adds a whole new dimension of pretty smile

Congrats sweety *hugs*.

hmmm ... Meg will always be my fav of yours, then Fenn, Kenna & SKYLAR grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks! smile I'm really pleased with how she's turned out. The eye chips aren't quite as good as Kira's, I think she has the nack with it lol, I just got in a mess :p I got the eyelases from a big shop called 'What!', but you can get them on Ebay smile White ones, glittery ones, feathery ones...all sorts. I can get you some white lashes & send them on if they're not available on your Ebay, just drop me a PM smile

They're both lovely! I've always liked Uncanricky, just never got around to getting one.
Finally the long lost sister is found and reunited with her twin separated at birth!

That is great you got what you desired. Enjoy their company!
They look great, and your chips are beautiful! Love those lashes also! So glad to see sisters reunited.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's sooooo pretty! I just love what you've done with the eyes and eyelashes, I think they turned out quite lovely for home-made eyechips. smile Uncanrickies look so cute in purple/pink combos!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks all smile

Uncan's are really pretty, but they do only seem to suit wearing pinks & purples, as soon as they're in something else they look a bit meh. I've been on Ebay looking at funky lashes for my other girls since using these on the twins :p lol.

Kira, my chips aren't as nice as yours, I used stringy glue & got in a bit of a pickle with it :p you can see little bubbles in them, & I did cinciallegra's too, & hers have marks where the glue hasn't caught. But thank you for your help with them, they do look really great smile & I'm going to change all my girls over to them at some point.

(06-16-2012, 06:05 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Kira, my chips aren't as nice as yours, I used stringy glue & got in a bit of a pickle with it :p you can see little bubbles in them, & I did cinciallegra's too, & hers have marks where the glue hasn't caught. But thank you for your help with them, they do look really great smile & I'm going to change all my girls over to them at some point.

I can't see any bubbles from here, but if you want a great glue to use, this one is THE BEST ever...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62600457/sun...glaze-smg4

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you smile

They don't seem to show in pictures luckily, lol.

She's really pretty * o * You're getting so much dollies in a year, XDD Where did you get you Uncans though? I thought she was sold out....? XDDD
I got a bonus at work smile Hence all the dolls lol. She is sold out, I got my first Uncan ages ago, when she was still in stock, the second one I bought off a member of the forum second hand smile

I love seeing twin dolls and yours are super cute! Skylar's wig has amazing tones and their eyes are simply gorgeous. Well done on them. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you smile The quality of Skylar's wig is gorgeous, I'm really pleased with it smile I don't see multi-coloured ones on Ebay very often, so I snapped this one up straight away!

Your awesome pics really make me want an Uncanricky LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)