Kacey & Kitty <3
Kitty got her wig stolen :p they'll have the same one when I can find it on Ebay, but for the time being Kitty's back in her stock wig.

So, introducing Kacey, Kitty's big sister & partner in all things colourful & bright smile

[Image: 7177832957_45015d5d03.jpg]
DSC01255 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7362975146_b7ea921e88.jpg]
DSC01257 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Kacey...

[Image: 7177740387_0d52ded416.jpg]
DSC01253 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

smile

Kacey looks great in that red wig and she looks enough like Kitty to make an excellent sibling.
They do look like sisters! So pretty!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
they are a beautiful pair -- I always love redheads ! Akoya has one of the best faceups IMO
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks guys! I'm really pleased with how they look together smile & I keep lookng at Kacey & thinking Kitty cuz of the wig lol. I hope I can find another the same - I bought that one so long ago that the link on my ebay feedback isn't showing the picture anymore sad So I think it's going to take a few attempts before I manage to get the exact right one. I may have some red wigs up for sale soon :p

They are too cute together! Kacey is stunning and I think you've caused me to want an Akoya now! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Lol, Akoya is a gorgeous doll, her face-up is so colourful <3

All that red, they look awesome together!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you! grin

look like twins!
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
^They do look very similar smile Kacey is older than Kitty though.

Congratulations Lilcurly!!
Another stunning doll joining your family grin
You have such an eye for choosing unexpected colours, id never have imagined Akoya as a redhead but Kaceys wig is fantastic on her! <3
^Thank you smile I do like my bright colours :p