Another Alice du Jardin
Meet Lazulie, my newest gem Heart 2

[Image: IMG_2986.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2994.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3000.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3004.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3014.jpg]

I looooooooooooooooooooove another Alice and I am so happy to finally own my graildoll now LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Congratulations!!! grin
You must be thrilled to own such a beautiful girl ^__^
You've given her such a lovely name too, it really suits her smile
Another Alice is a pretty doll. Congrats on finding your grail. I can't wait to see more pictures of her.
Congrats! She's beautiful smile

She's very pretty! I love all the Anothers. Heart
The skin tone / hair contrast goes so well with the outfit : )
yay TBOASAD.COM !! yay
Thank you guys all so much!!!

I have her for a while now and I still can't stop looking at her, her skintone and hair colour and outfit are just too amazing Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I've been wanting Another Alice for what seems forever! Do you mind telling me how you found her?
ohhh another alice, is a beautiful model * W *
congratulations for having it so beautiful!