My First Pullip-Love
You never forget your first Pullip, do you? My Uncanricky, Tati, will always have a special place in my heart. Heart

[Image: DSC00271.jpg]

Look at that pretty face! That's what started my downward spiral. LOL

[Image: DSC00273.jpg]

Who was your first Pullip?
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Your Uncanricky is so sweet with her little bunny hat. I can see why you got hooked.

Here was the one who started it all for me...RIDa! I love how she looks kind of punky.

Rika
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
My first was Nomado, at one point I had three but now I have none.

[Image: 2735507097_9de347a178.jpg]
Ah, what lovely girls! They both have that look that just melts your heart! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
I've always really liked Uncanricky, but somehow didn't get around to getting one. My first was my Squall, Sienna, who arrived way back in 2006. She's the Queen Bee of the Pullips here.
[Image: 5920367404_5a3bd056b6_z.jpg]

My first was Celsiy smile She will always have my heart <3

[Image: 2wrkifd.jpg]
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
What beauties! You guys are too cool for including photos, those girls are spectacular!
Have
Want
I love that wig on your Uncanricky, it really suits her. Awesome thread btw! It's really nice to see everyone's first Pullips.

My first was Erin. She was originally a Pullip Alte that I fully customised. Here she is when she first arrived home....

[Image: ABCD0003-1.jpg]

& here she is after the second (& last lol) attempt at her face-up....

[Image: 6947564143_26abca89e6.jpg]
DSC01170 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

I love Erin to bits, she's my favourite doll, & the only one I'd keep if I had to sell my dolls for whatever reason.

My first was Chill. I keep changing my girl's names, but here's Birdy, also known as Sabine.

[Image: 6256007720_b514eea402.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
lol Lilcurly and Byronic Heroine, I think both of your firsts look a lot like you guys irl! smile
Have
Want
Lol, Erin is supposed to be loosely modelled on me, so that's good that you picked up on it smile

Well she's almost as pretty as you! xD
Have
Want
[Image: 2719133092_f9cbfd2395_o.jpg]

Emma is the first Pullip I fell in love with and the first I bought. She is still very special to me Happy
Aahh, BNP is really a beauty! I just love her pretty hair!
Have
Want