Feedback for PG123MOM
Hi I have done several transactions of buying and selling on LJ
I have also purchased items from DM with Kira Kira under pullipgirl123 feedback my daughter.
I have several feedback transactions on ebay here is my link
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rickslick11&ftab=AllFeedback
+1 as a buyer!

The transaction was perfect, fast payment and great communication. Thanks so much! grin
+1 as a buyer! Just lovely to deal with pg123mom!

Thanks again!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a buyer
Thank you for the fast payment and for a great transaction!! smile
+1 as a buyer for another perfect transaction!
great communication and fast payment -- couldn't ask for more!! thanks again!! grin
+1 as a buyer for an awesome transaction! Purchased Stica's stock outfit from me - good communication & quick payment. Thanks so much! grin
+1 as buyer! She bought Marietti's stock from me, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a buyer

I sold a wig and more eyes to PG123MOM. Everything went well, perfect transaction in every way. Thank you!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
1+ as a buyer - bought a card from me - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller

Excellent transaction for Delorean stock. Great communication and fast shipping. Very sweet to deal with. OUtfit looks fabulous on Lan Ake! LOL
Thank you!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
PG123MOM purchased my Latte and Cornice dolls. She had lovely communication and fast payment. All around lovely transaction. I hope you like your new girls!

Dolls:: MNF Ryeon - Marceline, MNF Juri '10 - Luna, MNF Shushu - Harper, MNF Elf Soony - Keely, Delf Soony - Audrey, FM60 Miyu - Lyric, F60 Elf Soony - Nox
Saving:: Fairyland Littlefee Dreaming Elf Soony

Heart 2

Flickr | DeviantART | YouTube
+1 as a buyer, great communication and fast payment, as always! Thanks so much Denise!
+1 as a buyer, great to deal with! Thanks so much Heart 2
+2 as a seller!

I bought a Leeke wig from PG123MOM and it arrived quickly and well packed! I say +2 because I also did a split for a Grell with her ages ago and don't think I ever left feedback. ^^;

Wonderful seller, would definitely buy from again and would recommend to anyone! Thank you so much!!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a buyer. Great communication, quick payment & would definitely deal with again.