Feedback for PG123MOM
+1 for another great transaction.
It's always a pleasure dealing with Denise. Polite, pays quickly, lets me know when things arrive and leaves feedback. Couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 As a seller! Very quick to answer my messages, and send out the wig very quick, and packaged nice and safely. Very pleased.
+1 as Go participant.

Great communication, prompt payment, and great to deal with. Thanks for joining my GO!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 Seller - Awesome! I received the Sage rather quickly and communication was great. Thanks!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+ as a seller!

Got Nina Friday, she was shipped quickly and packaged well as always.
'*~ My Flickr ~*'

[Image: kitty_sig.jpg]
+1 as a seller!

I got Isul Mao today, and he was packaged real well. Great communication, responds to messages quickly and ships quick too!
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

I'm so happy with my Dal and PG3MOM was just super! Thanks!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as seller!

Bought stock from her, and it showed up very quickly and packed wonderfully. Thanks so much!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Another +1 from me!

I bought a nude Akoya + a bunch of bits and pieces from PGMOM123! This is my third time buying from her and she has been nothing but fantastic every time. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 for another awesome transaction!

PG123MOM bought a LW wig from me, and as always, paid promptly and had great communication smile Thanks so much Denise!
+1 as a seller

Bought Lizbel stock. Excellent communication and shipped quickly. thanks so much
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 for a buyer. Great transaction. Fast payment. Thanks so much! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 As seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and all-around awesome seller! Thanks so much for the Isul white rabbit!

+1 as sell

Super fast shipping, great communication, and everything showed up in great shape. Awesome transaction!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
+1 As Seller: Quick, great communication and reasonable!

Thanks so much for the wonderful goodies!