Doll family photo - 7 years, wow
I haven't had time for any hobby awhile, some troubles and such other things...

My dollies hair were covered in dust, clothing had a layer of cat hair and uber-dust (seriosly, it was almost alive!!).

There were clean spots where doll sitted or put their feet.

So I managed an hour to make them photos. I finally made a photo of all of them*.

I hope you enjoy it smile

Only Crimson is with me for the whole time, but atm this is how my collection looks* - 7 years of collecting dolls!
(Stand only and two unfinished customs not included; please contact OP immidiately to see if dolls are available in your country. We are sorry for all inconvinience)

Crimson
[Image: img_5232.jpg]

Miku
[Image: img_5241.jpg]

Eskel
[Image: img_5237.jpg]

Agni
[Image: img_5238.jpg]

Kijani
[Image: img_5242.jpg]

Pirka
[Image: img_5234.jpg]

Ao
[Image: img_5236.jpg]

Absynthe
[Image: img_5240.jpg]

FAMILY PHOTO TIMEEEE! LOL

[Image: img_5244.jpg]

[If you want to read more read their profiles!]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
I know how it is to have other things take away from your dolls, I hope everything is okay! You've got a great doll family!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Awesome smile They're so individual!

Wow! They're all so good looking! You've done a great job with the clothing too! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
They all look awesome! I love Ao's and Absynthe's senses of style! * u*
Your dolls are all so unique & different. I love looking at photos of them, and think it is really cool how they are all posed in that chair.

I hope things are working out for you--real life is hard and dealing with it is a challenge...but hopefully the dolls are some sort of comfort for you when it gets really rough.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love them!!
the taeyangs are gorgeous! and are much more pullips!!