Fishy's Customs: Update 2015.Dec-3
I second the Misty favorite! My son hates dolls with a passion, but love Pokemon, so I will have to show him that.

Serenity is gorgeous too. What a beautiful doll and her dress is wonderful.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
You are really good at sewing, great job!

Third one here with your Misty as my favorite. Not really fond of her in the show, but I really like how you customized her.
Kagura is close second, and not really fond of the character in the anime as well Tongue But it's nice that you make me appreciate them at the very least smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Nice customs! Happy I can tell you put a lot of work into them, and it shows! Misty is my favorite, however. She's just so darn cute.
Gorgeous work, I especially love your Pullip-version Nadia, i'm making a custom similiar to her, so your custom is inspiring and I like your custom Botan as well.
(06-29-2013, 03:43 AM)Joichi Wrote: Gorgeous work, I especially love your Pullip-version Nadia, i'm making a custom similiar to her, so your custom is inspiring and I like your custom Botan as well.

If you're doing custom colouration, I recommend using the blushing method- which is what I'm planning to use when redoing Nadia soon (I tried to fix her imperfections with a new coat of paint and ended up totally baiting her faceup. @__@ ) If it must be paint, I think that KerriaRosette's vinyl auto paint method might work, too- but I don't recommend using the Krylon Plastic Fusion Spraypaint that I used for Nadia. It went kind of baity, and it's super-unforgiving if the heat/humidity/painting-experience-level isn't right. Any imperfections still show through it, only bumpier.

If it's just a similar outfit, this is irrelevant- but I'd feel bad if you baited a head without meaning to.

...I hate how #LearnFromMyFail is becoming my official crafting hashtag. >__<;
Oh thank you, fishy! Yeah I'm using a Peter Pan Pullip for my custom 'Amy' a young islander girl - but I'm concern her skin isn't 'tan' enough so perhaps I will definitely try the blushing method, besides I think that's what alot of Pullips seem to have to change their skin tone.

Oh gosh! I would be so upset if I ended up baiting her faceup or worse, melting the face with the wrong sealant x.x I almost thought of using Krylon workable fixatif but thank goodness I saw the warning to NOT use it.
(06-29-2013, 06:14 AM)Joichi Wrote: Oh thank you, fishy! Yeah I'm using a Peter Pan Pullip for my custom 'Amy' a young islander girl - but I'm concern her skin isn't 'tan' enough so perhaps I will definitely try the blushing method, besides I think that's what alot of Pullips seem to have to change their skin tone.

Oh gosh! I would be so upset if I ended up baiting her faceup or worse, melting the face with the wrong sealant x.x I almost thought of using Krylon workable fixatif but thank goodness I saw the warning to NOT use it.

I plan to take copious notes and photos of my second attempt at Nadia's head; if blush-layering to match the body but preserve the faceup works, I'll do a short photo-blog post/tut of the process. Perhaps that could be of some help.
BUMPPPP for new custom added...
Love your new little mermaid custom! *Is obsessed with mermaids* She's so cute. grin
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Lovely customs! I'm partial to the mermaids, very pretty!
~*~Feedback ~*~Flickr!~*~
Awesome work! That tail is really pretty, and I love your Sailor Pluto. This round of pictures really turned out great.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Wip photo of Ai Doll Fauxbaki (almost done! smile )

Fauxbaki!

( This is the doll she's copying.) My sister wanted a silver-fox version, and although we finally found her the real thing, that's what I'm planning to do with this one. smile
Oh wow! I've never seen your thread on your custom dolls until now! x3 I really really love your Pullip Yukina and Botan custom! Kagura is spot on, too! ^.^ Also, your Ai doll looks like it's coming along really nicely! :3 I can't wait to see her finished. smile
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Oh wow the mermaids are gorgeous ❤️ I love your Princess Serenity custom too smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
I'm working on some new mermaids now- this time, with custom faceups, too! smile Comments?
WIP Mermaid Sisters

I'm thinking of perhaps Tropica and Borea for their names, since one has a hot color scheme and the other the cool one.