What Time Is It?
Lol, those hats are cwl :p No idea what the show is, but I like the hats!

(08-30-2012, 08:38 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Lol, those hats are cwl :p No idea what the show is, but I like the hats!
Ditto
So cute!! If you ever do decide to take commissions for the dolly ones Jack would be very happy :3
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
i need to figure out what i did with the hat... i totally cleaned my room yesterday - and i do mean clean - i donated about 6 or 7 boxes of random stuff and 2 bags of clothing to goodwill between yesterday and today - now the problem is that when i put things back in my room i dont remember where i put the doll hat - so now i have a problem...
HA! you sound more and more like me every time i talk to you lmao
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(09-01-2012, 10:09 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: HA! you sound more and more like me every time i talk to you lmao

that's real assuring - thanks
lmao hey, what else is a fried like a goldfish for? lol we only remember things for a short time wink lmao

>(p,,q)<
I love Adventure Time, like I love these hats!
The two of you look so cute..even if you don't like the show.. xD
(09-02-2012, 03:14 AM)truelovewakes Wrote: I love Adventure Time, like I love these hats!
The two of you look so cute..even if you don't like the show.. xD

thanks - with misplacing the mini hat i 'might' be making another one - depending on if i can perfect the pattern though
(09-01-2012, 07:21 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i need to figure out what i did with the hat... i totally cleaned my room yesterday - and i do mean clean - i donated about 6 or 7 boxes of random stuff and 2 bags of clothing to goodwill between yesterday and today - now the problem is that when i put things back in my room i dont remember where i put the doll hat - so now i have a problem...

well if you ever find it or make a pattern let me know! grin I'd love to make some of these, and maybe give them out on the forum if I do! ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
okay so i never did find this hat - sadness i know Cry - but i was able to make another from felt - so now i just need to perfect the pattern because i just eyeballed this - so in other words im thinking of taking commissions...

what do you all think?
my son - age 25 - has been nagging me to watch this show for ages. He thinks it is hilarious. I watched once. I didn't agree :p BUT, those hats are great Mandy smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(10-26-2012, 09:13 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: my son - age 25 - has been nagging me to watch this show for ages. He thinks it is hilarious. I watched once. I didn't agree :p BUT, those hats are great Mandy smile

you know if you wanted i could make a hat for your son smile my friend who wanted one (34) loves it - he even had me make him one for his 12 year-old niece grin
lol the s how is PURE AWESOME!

RAINICORNS FTW!

>(p,,q)<