Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YAY! PONIESCORE!
lol good day at the fleamarket if i do say so myself *hitches thumbs behind suspenders and spits* lol

[Image: DSCN0417.jpg]
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
That is a sweet haul! I use to have a fuzzy Wind Whistler, and she was my pride and joy.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
How awesome! I recognize a couple I had a long long time ago...

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
GAH! WIND WHISTLER EVADES ME! loved her hardcore as a kid lol her and masquerade and mimic were the tops in my book lol

>(p,,q)<
Wind Whistler was the only pony I had as a kid.

Still, congrats on the AMAZING score!
I know when my daycare had a fire drill I ran to my cubby to save my MLP, and I'm pretty sure it was my Wind Whistler. If it wasn't here it was a Quackers with jem eyes.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
(09-03-2012, 12:14 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I know when my daycare had a fire drill I ran to my cubby to save my MLP, and I'm pretty sure it was my Wind Whistler. If it wasn't here it was a Quackers with jem eyes.

Jem eyes FTW! I always thought those jem eye ponies were the fanciest things when I was little! Also, those are some fantastic pony finds!!!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Awesome haul smile those 2 TAF's & the 2 BB's really make it!!

lol the twinkle eyed ponies were my absolute favs as a kid lol loved them to bits lol sooooo sparkly!

yeah i couldn't believe some of these ponies when i saw em lol i've had to double check to make sure i really do have em lol i never thought i'd own a nightglider lol she has some problems, but still she's awesome, the big brothers are pretty fantastic looking, i've got my childhood tex already ... but i couldn't leave him behind lol and the baby brothers .... sooooo cute! and munchy is a double for me lol debating on putting her up for sale or trade lol can't go wrong with hotdogs, french fries, and pickles *hugs munchy* especially on a yellow pony ... looooooooove yellow ponies lol

and would you believe ... all 22 ponies ... for 22 dollars?! *faints*

>(p,,q)<
I don't collect, so who's the black one with the pink hair? I like that one a lot!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
I think it's Glow 'n Show Starglow.
right on the money Mr. Blud lol

she's a dark kind of translucent blue (looks blacky-blue-brown because i took the pic on my wood floor lol) with confetti-ish bits (hearts and stars) that glow in the dark

she's a double for me as well ... but while her confetti bits are more adorable than my other one, her hair is a little less silky smooth ... blarg ... lol decisions decisions lol

>(p,,q)<
You could always re-root her. I'm practicing on some second had Bratz right now, and it's not that hard. I don't know, maybe you do that already.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
lol no, i'm barely able to take their heads off yet alone have the skills to re-root lol and the hair really isn't that bad that it needs re-hairing, to a lot of g1 collectors that can decrease the value of the pony unless it's REALLY bad she hers isn't too bad ... just not as silky smooth as the other one lol a touch frizzed at the ends after the onditioner/straight iron treatment

>(p,,q)<