Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Zoi's Pony Creator
I thought, even though I'm not a fan of the show(not yet anyway), that this might be something nice to share:

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pon...-254295904

Give me a couple reasons to watch the show... and I miiiggghhht check it out. ^^'

Meet Rune? -coughs-
[Image: i4fvbn.jpg]
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

Not really a big watcher on the show but I love dress up games :3

Here's a pony of me grin

I maxed out the height hehehe

[Image: 16q82h.jpg]
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
doesnt look like me one bit - just did it for fun Tongue

[Image: 7960200128_30c84072c9.jpg]
Oooh, thanks for the time waster. If I were going to be a pony, I'd want to blue, have wings so I could fly, and a horn to poke my fellow ponies with. Then I'd spend my days and nights skipping through the flowers.
[Image: 7960556108_a901e9401e_z.jpg]
Well that is awesome!! I could play with that all day smile

[Image: myPony-1.jpg]

LOL

[Image: 7963452482_9b45a6fa3d.jpg]
^Awww! He's cute!! I also made an Erin pony...lemme find it & I'll post it....

Here she is...

[Image: myPony2-1.jpg]

I made a Sora pony :3
[Image: 3499qx1.png]

Sora would like to clarify that he is NOT a brony XD
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I HAVE MADE THE MOST EPICLY EPIC PONY THAT COULD EVER BE EPIC!!! - THE HANSON PONY!
[Image: 7968891136_7c697d6086_z.jpg]
i want somebody to make me an actual pony like this now
Pink unicorn smile
[img][Image: myPony.png][/img]
UPDATE!
okay i just got a G1 Big Brother Pony Chief so i can finally start the customization process of the My Little Hanson Pony! - anybody know the best way to go about doing that? - say re-rooting his hair? - oh and what do i use to remove the cutie mark and the rest of the old paint?
(10-15-2012, 11:33 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: UPDATE!
okay i just got a G1 Big Brother Pony Chief so i can finally start the customization process of the My Little Hanson Pony! - anybody know the best way to go about doing that? - say re-rooting his hair? - oh and what do i use to remove the cutie mark and the rest of the old paint?

You're going to want to buy yourself a re-rooting kit and some hair from dollyhair.com (pretty straight forward directions) and you can get the paint off with acetone (pretty much nail polish remover). Hope that works!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I used a similar pony-maker called Rarity's Bridal Boutique to make my ponysonas:

[Image: 6958914452_0404924011.jpg]

I don't really have these two characters quite worked out yet, but this is approximately what they look like.
I spend a LOT of time on Zoi's pony maker. Have you tried the new version?