San Francisco meet: 11/17/12
Vanie - Oh my, get to feeling better soon! Have your dolls make you some hot tea. yay
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

Oh no! I hope you feel better ASAP! I'll definitely take pictures, even if there's just a few of us going!
[Image: Mw3ui.gif] [Image: F8jTr.gif]
Missing you guys! T^T Hope you all have funnnn~~ <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Thanks so much for coming, MacaronTea and Dms_a_Jem! It was nice meeting you two (well, re-meeting MacaronTea! I know you from BJDs)
We missed everybody that was unable to make it due to weather or illness but hopefully we'll be able to see you sometime soon!
I'll try to get a photo thread up in a reasonable amount of time. We all took a toooon of photos.
I had a blast at the meet, thanks so much for organizing Elagabalus! Was wonderful to meet you Dms_a_Jem! yay Indeed there are a load of photo's (179! for me) and I can't wait to see the photo thread. Please post a link here when you do so I know where to add on too. :3
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

Yay! It was fun, and so great to meet you elagabalus and MacaronTea! I'm still editing photos but uploaded a few on my flickr: HERE
Thanks for a wonderful day, and hopefully we can organize another meet soon! Happy

San Francisco Pullip Meet
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Aww so sad I couldn't attend, but love the photos! <3 Looks like an adorable bunch of dolls! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
It looks like everyone had a great time. I wish I hadn't missed it! sad
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
We missed you two! I hope you're both feeling better.
I finally got around to making a thread for all the photos. Please add to it if you took pictures!

http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7254369