Nasira in Black
Nasira just came back from her trip to Myufish's, and I couldn't be happier. I gave Myufish a very rambling description of what I would like and in spite of that, she turned out this gorgeous face-up.

I'm not sure how it works for everyone else, but what I plan for my girls and what they want are usually different things. I wanted a black wig, or a phoenix inspired one off of e-bay. She seems to like this one. I love the way she looks with the white wig, but I'm not sure it's going to end up being her final look. I also planned to set up a nice chair for her to sit on so she could look nice and formal. She was like, "Forget that, I'm just going to sit in the grass and be comfortable!" She made it work, so I wasn't going to argue. I hope you enjoy seeing Narisa and the work that Myufish put into her.

[Image: 8001400225_efffcd04f2.jpg]

[Image: 8001402238_7fedac06c6.jpg]

[Image: 8001400515_1245330c7b.jpg]

[Image: 8001399933_abb5af3927.jpg]

[Image: 8001401816_cb9e1202f2.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Woww, I do love that wig on her! Gorgeous! Myu does some wonderful work ^^ I just sent my Nahh off to her to have a new face put on, and I'm very excited to see the results!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Nasira is so beautiful--Naah-ato is pretty, but even more so once she's been given a custom face-up! I love her with her matte face! smile I love how Myufish works her face-up magic!

Beautiful photos, btw!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love custom Naah-atos! She came out really wonderful!
What a beauty she is! That new face is stunning, and she looks awesome with the white wig! I know exactly what you mean when you say they sometimes what something you never intended, LOL that's how my collection started! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's beautiful <3 several of my dolls took their own direction, Pullips can be strong minded little burgers!