Let them eat cake!
So my new girl, Antoinette arrived today! From her name and title of the thread I'm guessing you can figure out who she's based off of. Antoinette is the reincarnated Marie-Antoinette... I had to title the thread that (despite her having never said it) because she's so sweet and came with a cute cupcake eraser that was perfect! She'll be getting a new wig and probably rechipped (not sure since I kind of fell in love with her stock ones). Okay I'll shut up now (can you tell I love her already? Even though that Type 4 body is not my favorite...).

[Image: 8007813460_02debc63ac_o.jpg]

[Image: 8007809157_e76e589a97_o.jpg]

[Image: 8007810065_c37269a1a6_o.jpg]

[Image: 8007813144_39ed394434_o.jpg]

[Image: 8007810365_45b47c699c_o.jpg]
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Aww she's so adorable! Antoinette is a perfect name for her! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Such a cutie! I love the eraser and the dress too.
Very sweet set of photos--she is pretty, and I love the stars in her eyes. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks so much everyone. grin
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
B'aww she's super precious, I love the tiny star in her eye.
She's beautiful <3 That eraser is awesome! It's so realistic!

Wow! She is beautiful! Congratulations! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She is so darling. She has pretty eyes.
I love her dress and the cupcake is super cute also.
Thanks guys! I'm so happy you all think she's as cute as I think she is. ;P
My Flickr