Shipshe, IN, Lights Parade - Nov 10th
Shipshewana, Indiana will be getting ready for Christmas decorations and such real soon. And they always have some festivities for when they first turn on their christmas lights!

I was wondering if anyone might want to get together for a dollie and gal/guy outting day?

We'd do some shopping, get something to eat, and then probably observe the lights being turned on to help get the Christmas spirit going. : D

We have maaannny shops here in town, for example:

Craft a parfume
Candy store
Carousel (NOT a merry go round, there is a differance. XD)
A wonderful pretzel shop where they make them fresh, and have 5 or 6 differant ways to have it
A cafe
Bead shop
TWO thrift store in a 5 mile radius. grin

I'd like to plan ahead for this. <3
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

I love carousels. I'm going to see what I can do to be there!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Oh wonderful, I do hope you can make it. grin

totally sounds like fun ^^
So I can count you both in until further notice? grin

actually... im not to sure now - theres a Chicago meet on the 17th and thats alot of driving in such a short time - ill have to figure out if i can swing both
We could, but then we'd miss all the festivites...
Well, their just lights, aren't they? ^^'

We'll see if thats okay with Sceimhiuil, and plan from there.

my only problem is if i can find the means of getting there - i dont have my own car - sadness i know - so im not sure how im going to be able to borrow the car two weekends in a row to go out of town - plus the price for gas slash
The Chicago meet is the Russian Tea Time one, right? I promised I'd go to that one but I'm still down for an Indiana trip the weekend before, and Mandy I would go right by your house anyway so I could pick you up. However a lot depends on the weather and how I'm feeling, I'd love to make both if possible and will definitely try!
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Well, if this seems impossible we can do it another time.

(09-26-2012, 06:09 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: The Chicago meet is the Russian Tea Time one, right? I promised I'd go to that one but I'm still down for an Indiana trip the weekend before, and Mandy I would go right by your house anyway so I could pick you up. However a lot depends on the weather and how I'm feeling, I'd love to make both if possible and will definitely try!

well if thats the case ill just chip in some for gas and tag along ^^

(09-26-2012, 06:17 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Well, if this seems impossible we can do it another time.

im up for it now that i know ill have a ride - just depends on how Ms. BabyBump feels up to driving that day
I am more likely to go to this one xD but I also might drag the fiance along! Plenty of room in the car, though! (It's a Camaro :O yeah, I splurged before I got preggers haha)
Feedback!!My Flickr

So the 24th sounds pretty good? <3
I do think we might want to carpool though, we're lacking in parking... and it can be frustrating to find everyone after we all find parking places.
But my family has a mini van... but since I'm a wimp as the thought of driving absolutely frightens me... (I'm 19 BTW)

I just checked the calender, and thats Thanksgiving weekend. >.<
We decorate for Christmas that weekend, so I don't think the 24th is good for me. :[
Maybe 17th?

Also, Shipshewana is closed on Sundays. -.-

I thought the 10th was fine. The 17th is the Chicago meet.
Feedback!!My Flickr

Oh dear. >.<
This doesn't seem to be working to well... We know the 10th, the 24th, and the 17th are out, unless something happens...
I guess we could still have meet then, Sceim, if you don't mind if its only me aswell. o-o