Shipshe, IN, Lights Parade - Nov 10th
Haha I keep forgetting you have some for me! And I have your bday gift!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
I GOT A JOB AT TOYS 'R' US!

so in other words im now 50/50 on the meet - i wont know till i get my schedule if i get that saturday off or not - ill keep you all posted
Okay, I wanna check and see if both are you still coming, and such. <3
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

(11-03-2012, 09:29 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Okay, I wanna check and see if both are you still coming, and such. <3

with how my schedule works i wont know til that week :/ but im gonna really try - maybe switch days with somebody
Okay, when you know, please give me an update!

hey sry but i cant make it sad i work at 11am on saturday - it sucks so bad
Unfortunately I can't afford the drive. I'll be making a trip to Chicago next weekend and between that and visiting my mom who lives 9 hours away I just can't justify it. If my mom feels up to it we might head down since Shipshe is only 4 hours away from her, or we might stop on the way back, but that's not til early December. sad I'll let you know, though.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Okay. Then we'll cancel it.
Thanks anyways.