Price check for some taeyangs
Hey everybody!

I'm moving next month so I'll have hole in my bank account that will need to be stuffed again, and in order to do so, I've been considering selling some of my boys since I'm also not giving them the love and attention they deserve... So I'd appreciate your inputs on pricing for the following dolls.

Sol and Sebastian, removed from box and then put on display, never been redressed or played with.

Cavalie, Tantus, Missionary, William, Horizon, Maguna, Jade, Seiran and Butler... Have all been played with, redressed, rewigged and obitsud (but i have the option of selling them with their stock bodies). All in mint condition, just bald or with lose wig.

Nude prices, but some would come with their stock if I can find all of it.

Any idea? Happy
Some of them are now very cheap at Pullipstyle, you can check and decide:
http://pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/specials.php?page=2

I can have interest on Sol, if he's cheaper than in PS wink
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
Thanks for the link! Wow those prices are really quite low, but i was expecting taeyangs prices had dropped...

Currently my dolls are still at my parents and i'm busy moving, but i will put up a sales thread in november i think... But if you are interested in sol you can pm me and we can discuss about it smile