Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Look at This Fakie! Look at It!
hey i found a pic (from the Family Dollar add) that shows all the dolls - its kinda small but if i enlarge it - it turns out all distorted - hope this helps yay

[Image: 8123082595_c28be5b8fe.jpg]
Just wanted to pop in and show you my new girls Pippa (reroot in progress) and Mila, that MissMandyLynne helped me get (Thankyou! yay)
I wrote a little tutorial about how to get them ready for play: http://suppi.net/tutorials/index.php/201...gic-dolls/
[Image: milaandpippa.jpg]
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
awe they are cute - im glad you like them ^^
Oh my, I've looked these up more and they're oddly cute! I have to say that you can see the quality difference between them and Monster High for sure. I'd still consider a few of these for my younger nieces though, if I repainted them. I'm absolutely sure they wouldn't mind.
@ saffy: Pippa looks great with the purple and blue hair! <3
I saw those MH fakies at Walgreens one day after I'd seen one on eBay (which someone had listed as a Monster High). They don't look like they're very good quality, but they probably would be a lot cuter repainted!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

(12-31-2012, 09:32 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: @ saffy: Pippa looks great with the purple and blue hair! <3
I saw those MH fakies at Walgreens one day after I'd seen one on eBay (which someone had listed as a Monster High). They don't look like they're very good quality, but they probably would be a lot cuter repainted!

the one with the blue and purple hair is actually stock...
[Image: monsterhighknockoff.jpg]
I just saw these at Roses this evening! They only sold them as a double pack for $10 or else I might have been tempted to by a single gray one. The quality really is just as bad as they seem in person, though. So much plastic flashing! >_<

I will admit to a great curiosity as to what their feet look like, though. They have thick calves and the boot feet are larger than Barbie tends to be, so I'm wondering how large they may be! hehe~
I love the blue one. Gawd, we don't have ANY dolls for such low prices here sad
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(01-03-2013, 04:00 PM)TasiaChiba Wrote: I just saw these at Roses this evening! They only sold them as a double pack for $10 or else I might have been tempted to by a single gray one. The quality really is just as bad as they seem in person, though. So much plastic flashing! >_<

I will admit to a great curiosity as to what their feet look like, though. They have thick calves and the boot feet are larger than Barbie tends to be, so I'm wondering how large they may be! hehe~
Huge!
[Image: mmfootsize.jpg]
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
These could be really cool with a repaint and some new clothes... No comparison to real monster high, but on their own..
Um... WOW! O_O And they have the same shape as the MH dolls! haha! And they are HUGE! Thank you VERY much for the picture!!!

I have a floating Skull Shores Frankie head and I popped her on a headless Barbie I have and liked the size result. I'd been contemplating how to go about finding a more articulated body for her than Barbie and how to get the skin tone in the right department. Then I saw these, lol. I may just go ahead and buy one as a temp body anyway, hehe The gray one is much darker, but still gray!

I do like how bright some of the colors are. Especially the blue and purple ones~
(01-05-2013, 08:21 AM)TasiaChiba Wrote: I have a floating Skull Shores Frankie head and I popped her on a headless Barbie I have and liked the size result. I'd been contemplating how to go about finding a more articulated body for her than Barbie and how to get the skin tone in the right department. Then I saw these, lol. I may just go ahead and buy one as a temp body anyway, hehe The gray one is much darker, but still gray!

just so you know the head will look a bit odd on the body...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59582287@N06/8095887148/
(01-05-2013, 09:59 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 08:21 AM)TasiaChiba Wrote: I have a floating Skull Shores Frankie head and I popped her on a headless Barbie I have and liked the size result. I'd been contemplating how to go about finding a more articulated body for her than Barbie and how to get the skin tone in the right department. Then I saw these, lol. I may just go ahead and buy one as a temp body anyway, hehe The gray one is much darker, but still gray!

just so you know the head will look a bit odd on the body...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59582287@N06/8095887148/

Actually, that's better than I thought it would be! Heart Not half bad and nearly made me run out just now to check Family Dollar for single boxes, except I don't have the time, haha! xd I know the gray skin will be darker than my Frankie, but again, this would be just a temp body anyway. More compatible than "flesh tone" against gray... Sweatdrop But definitely would be awesome in the more "mature" size I'm coming to love with the MH heads, so definitely worth the few bucks sunk in to purchase one of these Midnight Magic gals!

Thank you very much for posting this for us!
I think that they're kinda cute ^^;; Don't know if I'll be buying one if I find them, but there is a Walgreen's near where I work, as well as a Dollar Tree...Maybe I'll have a look. :3

Here's a gallery of fakies that I've found, enjoy:

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/2120084...teresting/
I love these & I have the Mila one, bought her on eBay because neither one of our two Walgreens had them when my daughter checked for me. Here is mine.

[Image: IMAG2748_zpsea89a379.jpg]

ClaireAnneN , that gallery of fakies is so cool, the Clawdeen fakies , especially the big ones, I'm dieing for some