Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chinese dragon doll?
yeah, with a smallish hot toy section ...
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I really like the Scaris line, I'm looking forward to it being released in the UK.

I really want this girl! She'd be so fun to customize. - 3 -
[Image: tumblr_m4lymeFXCn1qh5etc.gif]
DOLLS. DOLLS EVERYWHERE.

Faceups, Etc.

My Flickr||My Deviantart
[Image: mlp_icon___fluttershy_by_umberon9-d3l7r5c.gif]
LilCurly, there are reports that some people in the UK are having luck finding the scaris ghouls already too smile

>(p,,q)<
the TRU in Merrillvile IN has them in - or at least we did until a customer PUT EVERY SINGLE DOLL FROM THE LINE ON LAYAWAY!!! - i was so mad - but still no Jenafire in our store - very strange
Jinafire is pretty, but I'll have to see what she looks like in person before I spend my money on her. On the other hand, Skelita is cute! I'll most likely be getting her when she gets in stores around here. <3 yay
Erm... Dead that is, when the stores get the Scaris line. upside down Took the Target around here long enough just to get the Howleen & Clawdeen pack. Seriously, the first packs just came in a couple weeks or so ago. frown

(11-30-2012, 02:56 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: the TRU in Merrillvile IN has them in - or at least we did until a customer PUT EVERY SINGLE DOLL FROM THE LINE ON LAYAWAY!!! - i was so mad
I know the feeling. slash My local Wal-Mart had two Picture Day Cleo dolls, and I put one towards the back; the next time I went to Wal-Mart, BOTH OF THEM WERE GONE. And all the other Picture Day dolls were still there. Irritated
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

well today i was lucky enough to get Jinafire! ^^

[Image: 8234290900_b40b624f80_z.jpg][Image: 8233227917_dd202d8c1e_z.jpg]
...... soooooooo gorgeous ......

>(p,,q)<
(11-30-2012, 11:51 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: LilCurly, there are reports that some people in the UK are having luck finding the scaris ghouls already too smile

Ooh really? I've not been looking recently as I need to buy Xmas presents lol, I'll have a quick mooch now to see wats about smile

she is gorgeous Mandy ...
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's pretty but...not for me.
I got her today and I love her smile

[Image: 8264366567_75640b55e7_z.jpg]
[Image: 8264366863_2986965522.jpg]
[Image: 8265437578_388081f6dc.jpg]
There are a ton of Jinafire at the wal-mart near me. If anyone wants one, I'm happy to pick up one for anyone.
I keep seeing jinafire in tru in UK. I've seen two in Manchester today x
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
I saw that doll on a Hungarian website. She's not to my taste though.