kuanyin4's Feedback
Hey, anybody can check out my 100% at eBay, I've been there so long that I am just kuanyin there. I'm really looking forward to being part of the Pullip pack! Heart
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a buyer
This was a perfect transaction! Everything went smoothly, with great communication throughout. Fast payment, too. I would definitely recommend! :)
Thank you so much!! :D
1+ as a buyer of some wigs! Smooth transaction all around.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer of wigs! Great transaction. Thank you so much! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a buyer! Kuanyin4 bought a Maguna from me recently, transaction and communication went very smoothly! Thanks again so much!
+1 as a buyer--Kuanyin4 purchased the JimmyX stock outfit I was selling. Everything was perfect--great communication, fast payment, feedback already left for me...I highly recommend dealing with her.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller

Wonderful transaction, friendly seller! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer.

Kuanyin4 bought a huge stack of Pullip clothes from me.
Very pleasant to deal with, paid promptly. She also let me know as soon as the items arrived, which is really nice - then there's no more worrying about it. smile
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
+1 as a buyer.

Purchased Lipoca from me and was a wonderful buyer. Thank you!
+1 as a seller.

I bought a Byul from her. She arrived quickly and very well packaged! Thanks!
+1 Go participant

Great communication, prompt payment, and great to deal with! Thanks so much for joining my Go!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 purchased items from me. Great communication & fast payment!
+ 1 as a buyer

She adopted a Dal and is wonderful to work with. Communication was perfect. Paid quick, great transaction!
+1 as trader

We did a trade for dolly bodies and she was great to work with! Good communication and fast shipping! smile
+1 as a buyer

purchased a wig and some pullip dresses/stock from me and she was great! Fantastic communication and great transaction smile