kuanyin4's Feedback
+1 as a buyer.

Luanne bought some YOSD clothing from me, transaction was nice and smooth. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a seller!
I bought a wig and she threw an extra one in for free, how sweet is that? Shipping was fast and communication superb. Thanks for a great transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 Paid quickly for her part of the Licht Doll Group Order.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 seller fb
She sold me a lovely Frara at a great price and shipped super fast. Very happy as I had been looking for Frara for a while now.
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as a seller

Bought a Taeyang from her. Communication was excellent, he was well packaged and shipped promptly. Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I purchased a doll, and she arrived quickly/well packed/as described -- Many thanks !!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller

I bought a doll and couldn't be happier, he was packaged well and shipped quickly. Would definitely buy from again without hesitation and would recommend as a seller!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller

I bought 2 Pullips from her and I'm pleased as punch. They were carefully packaged up and she shipped promptly. Thanks a bunch!
+1 seller
Bought a dolly from her and she arrived in time and well packed .
Great communication and definitely would recommend smile

<3
+1 as a seller!

Thank you so much for my Dal Tink!! She is adorable! yay Super quick shipping, very friendly would love to buy from you again! grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 as a seller!

Big thankies for letting me adopt your dolly. She was packed really carefully and package came incredibly fast! She´s so pretty in real! ♥
It was a pleasure to do business with kuanyin4! grin
+1 as a seller
Thank you so much for Romantic Alice Heart She is more beautiful in person ! She even arrived with her partial stock which is a wonderful surprise grin
Dolly arrived safe and fast . kuanyin4 is always lovely to deal with <3
+1 as seller! Thank you!
+1 as a seller!

Erm, I had to adopt a couple more of kuanyin's dolls. Great communication, fast shipping, and nicely packaged. Thanks for another wonderful transaction!
+1 as a seller! I bought another doll from Kuanyin4 and I could not be happier! Doll was well packaged, communication was fast and friendly, would definitely buy from again and would recommend!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer