My first Pullip, formerly known as Seila...
Gwendolyn, Gwen or Gwennie to me, my first! From my lover husband and she came to me on Christmas eve. I put off opening her until today when we had the whole day....
[Image: DSCN0681_zps3d5fdfe0.jpg]

She does not look happy to be in there...

[Image: DSCN0685_zpsc410d13e.jpg]

She was very patient with me!

[Image: DSCN0692_zps8c5f8e06.jpg]

We were both tired at that point!

[Image: DSCN0697_zps3ed70855.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0698_zps7f0b9ebb.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
What a pretty, pretty girl! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's lovely! & huge congrats on your first smile

She's so very pretty! I love that photo where it looks like she's all sleepy! Congratulations on your first pullip!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ooh, she's really lovely! I love Gothic lolita Pullips like Gwen. And I love her eyeshadow too. Congratulations on your first Pullip! Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

oh my gosh i never realized she had two different eyes x3 beautiful, ive been considering her myself
Congrats, she's a gorgeous girl!
Very pretty!! smile Congrats grin
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse