Rhini's Feedback
+3 seller
+1 Trader!
+3 Buyer

Heart

Etsy:Shop
MLPArena:Feedback
+1 Buyer/Trade

Had my first 'Pullip Trade' with Rhini - she paid her half for Merl but due to complications (from Paypal not her) - everything still was a success! For being not just a great buyer, but showed great honesty and clear communication yay

Would love to trade or do business with her again, thanks for taking Merl at the price offered.
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 as a buyer! yay Very nice; extremely fast payment; thank you very much for giving My Melody a new home! grin
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 to Rhini as a buyer.

Super nice, fast payment, and excellent all around. Thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer!

She adoted my Nina, lovely to work with and very good communication.. Paid quickly...
+ 1 as a great seller!! She was very helpfull and nice. Very fast shipping and well protected. Thank you for all!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller! Another great transaction with her! Very nice and good seller!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller. Great and friendly communications and very helpful. Smooth transaction. And my Funko vinyl sparkly Twilight Sparkle (^-^) arrived quickly and safely. Thank you very much <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
+1 as a seller!! I bought a Cinciallegra from Rhini and everything was perfect! She's really nice to deal with, great communication, super friendly, packed well & shipped quickly. Thanks again!!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback