Tuesday Morning Tiger Lily
Congrats! I like Tiger Lily so much, I picked up a second one when they showed up at TM around here. I can't wait to see her in a pink wig, because I need wig ideas for them.
(06-02-2013, 09:16 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! I like Tiger Lily so much, I picked up a second one when they showed up at TM around here. I can't wait to see her in a pink wig, because I need wig ideas for them.

Thanks smileThe more I play with her, the more I love her. I went in for the Denver Doll Spring Leeke Blind Box, and there was a short cut Sakura colored wig in there. It looked so good on Tiger Lily, I couldn't help but leave it on her. I promise I'll get pictures of her up soon, but her and my Hednar Tec, are taking an accidental vacation at a friends house. (I may have left them after an apartment warming party...) But I should be collecting them on Wednesday smile Hednar also looked really good in the Sakura wig as well... I am starting to understand why they end up in dresses so often.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Hehehe, don't worry! Josh and I were sure to take plenty of pictures of them yesterday, and be assured they were given tiny flocked ponies to play with! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(06-03-2013, 11:54 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Hednar also looked really good in the Sakura wig as well... I am starting to understand why they end up in dresses so often.

[Image: DSCN0287640x477_zps9a0c13d9.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
@kuanyin4 -Lol!! I never said I was going to do it! Please assure your Bruno that My Tec will only be wearing dresses if there is comedic value involved. lol, this really made my day!

@kitten-squid -I hope I get to see pictures, and I have no idea how I'm going to pry those ponies out of their hands
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I'll try to reassure Bruno, he was quite disturbed!...

What I really thought was funny, was...Hednar?! I mean Vesselle or some of the other effiminate ones..., but Hednar!? LOL
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!