Poll: Who do you think wears it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Batgirl in Penang Island is da bomb!
38.89%
7 38.89%
No way, it's Date in Rue de Charonne
33.33%
6 33.33%
Oh nos, I can't decide, I like them both!
22.22%
4 22.22%
Yuck, I don't like either one!
5.56%
1 5.56%
Wha! I prefer them in their stock outfits!
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fashion Showdown: Batgirl vs Date Masamune
It's time for an epic Fashion Showdown: Battle of the Heroes!
[Image: 8468492797_163f4bfecb_z.jpg]
These two girls have been hanging out in their stock, still wrapped in plastic for several months now. So it's about time they got a redress. I don't really care what they would look like in each other's stock, so I redressed them in some other Groove fashions.

[Image: 8469584244_8f59958f33_z.jpg]
Here's Wonder Festival Batgirl in the Groove set Penang Island and Date Masamune in J-Doll Rue de Charonne stock outfit.

[Image: 8468491879_2ba2f57227_z.jpg]
I didn't realize until I was dressing them that they both come with the same black shoes. Although the Penang pair have red soles.

[Image: 8469586766_ab53daaec1_z.jpg]
Glenn: After a hard night of crime fighting, I can't wait to slip into something femine and bright like this cute set. The blue stripes and bow are a perfect match for my hair and faceup. And the red sweater and belt really make it pop against my darker skintone.

[Image: 8469585054_19e0cbf86c_z.jpg]
Domino: When it comes to a fashion throw down, I can hold my own against a Batgirl any day! This outfit is cute, but with just the right amount of black and chains to be edgy enough for girl like me.

[Image: 8468488433_77c0f682b2_z.jpg]
So who wears it better?
Aww! Bravo, they are both lovely! But I would say Domino since I myself is a lover of plaid patterned skirts and black stockings <3
My vote would go to Domino...she's edgy and stylish!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
they are both very lovely ! but Domino gets my vote ^^ . the outfit goes well with her hair and eyes .
I like the Groove set Penang Island and the blue stripes suit Glenn, but something is a bit off, I think.
On the other hand, I really love J-Doll Rue de Charonne stock outfit and I'm glad it fits on a Pullip well. My vote goes to Domino, she's just so lovely wearing that! Great combination of outfit colors, wig & eyes :3
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks! For anyone who doesn't know, J-Dolls use the same body as Pullips. The early ones came on type 3 bodies, and when Pullip switched to type 4, so did the J-Dolls. So Pullips and J-Dolls can share clothing and shoes.
(02-13-2013, 02:47 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks! For anyone who doesn't know, J-Dolls use the same body as Pullips. The early ones came on type 3 bodies, and when Pullip switched to type 4, so did the J-Dolls. So Pullips and J-Dolls can share clothing and shoes.

Oh, thank you for that info! smile Now I know Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(02-13-2013, 02:47 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks! For anyone who doesn't know, J-Dolls use the same body as Pullips. The early ones came on type 3 bodies, and when Pullip switched to type 4, so did the J-Dolls. So Pullips and J-Dolls can share clothing and shoes.

That's wonderful to know, then I won't have to only be restricted to Pullip-brand clothes, I can buy J-Doll fashion for my pullips and more variety in fashion grin

By the way, where in Dolly market can I find any topics related to J-dolls? I want to know if they are almost as easy to customize as Pullips?