Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way - also Naomi!!*
Aww your Sora is the cutest little Isul! And so is Oz @Fishies
(Tho my 1st love would be Tete) I want to see how I can change my boys to look different from each other somehow. 'Hansel' (Tete) will be a Ginger, Kazuya..I'm trying to make him Brunette or different, Loki..I want to change his faceup first.

Should I get NekoNeko or regular Mao?
I haven't seen proper photos of the new release to see his faceup yet x.x (but I want both their stocks)
Joichi ... no decision needed ... GET BOTH! lol

i'm trying to get around to get my taxes done to hopefully maybe have a little spending money ... nekoneko maomao is totally on my list ... and sith ... and midnight ... and hednar ...GAH! ISULS!? WHY MUST YOU BE SO CUTE!?

and i don't think he'd be permanently out yet ... i mean he's been popular yeah, but he pops back up regularly ... *crosses fingers*
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(02-28-2013, 10:08 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: GAH! ISULS!? WHY MUST YOU BE SO CUTE!?

Because they are secret minions of the dark side...Innocent
[Image: 8487698184_d15ffbf221_z.jpg]
“Come over to the dark side...we have candy, and Isuls”
 photo pullipsig-1.jpg
So cute!!!!

Mao is now at the top of my wants list....Thanks Lilcurly... haha I'll post if I see him in stock for you.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
@tyrseight OMG! Your Isuls are so cute. Which Isul is in your profile picture?
I was wanting to buy Regular Mao for over a week now so I wrote to Pullipstyle and they wrote back saying he is sold out.

(03-01-2013, 02:45 AM)booksanddolls Wrote: @tyrseight OMG! Your Isuls are so cute. Which Isul is in your profile picture?

Thank you! Midnight Deja Vu (his hame is Fade) is the fella in my profile pic.
 photo pullipsig-1.jpg
Lol, you guys make me laugh :p

(02-28-2013, 04:03 PM)tyrseight Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 10:08 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: GAH! ISULS!? WHY MUST YOU BE SO CUTE!?
Because they are secret minions of the dark side...Innocent

tasha, he is at the moment yes, I'm just waiting to hear back from PS on when they will get their next shipment in so that I can place my order smile

It's troubling though, because if PS can't get anymore then I'll have to order him elsewhere, & he's so much more expensive elsewhere :s Especially as I won't be combining shipping on him. I'm totally out of money this month so I don't know if I could afford to get him elsewhere & order the other dolls I want from PS. Nightmare!

Guys, Mao is no longer available from Groove, so I'd recommend you get him where you can while you can. I just ordered him from Doll Market smile Cannot wait for him to arrive!!!!!!!

I'm not surprised, he's been at the top of the list of the best sellers on PS when you click on Isuls for quite awhile.
(03-02-2013, 07:02 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Guys, Mao is no longer available from Groove, so I'd recommend you get him where you can while you can. I just ordered him from Doll Market smile Cannot wait for him to arrive!!!!!!!

Whoa he's no longer on Groove? Thanks for letting me know!

Guess looks like I'll have a reason to pick him up in Singapore. DollMarket sadly charges me an arm for international shipping so sadly it will have to be other stores for me ^^'
Yeh they charged me $43 for shipping, which is only $3 less than PS charge to ship 2 dolls :/ I've had to use my money for getting my hair done to buy dolls this month lol, as I'd only saved enough for the dolls plus combined shipping from PS. Gotta check with my hairdresser today that she doesn't mind a post dated check :p (it would only be by 4 days), she doesn't normally so it should be fine.

I am sooooooooooo fricking excited about Mao arriving!! grin I seriously cannot wait!!!!!!!!

Getting mine from Doll Market, yay! I wanted Midnight Velvet before, but even more now that I have seen Fade. He's gorgeous!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
I am very happy for you both, I love my Quentin (Mao) and I'm sure you will be pleased smile

PS - kuanyin4, great minds LOL My Zuora's name is Daenerys smile She was named from the books - well before the show was made. I have to say, now that I think of the lovely young actress who plays her, I still think Zuora is perfect for her !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(03-02-2013, 06:24 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I am very happy for you both, I love my Quentin (Mao) and I'm sure you will be pleased smile

PS - kuanyin4, great minds LOL My Zuora's name is Daenerys smile She was named from the books - well before the show was made. I have to say, now that I think of the lovely young actress who plays her, I still think Zuora is perfect for her !

Quentin, now there's another great name! It sounds like we have a LOT of favorites in common...
[Image: quentin_zps97a2b18b.jpg]

I confess that I didn't read A Song of Ice and Fire until after the first season, but then I was obsessed! Captain Hook makes a PERFECT Khal Drogo, I want to add a beard and find some tiny bells for his braids. That, and an outfit is all he will take to be finished. Did you leave the original eyechips in for your Daenerys? I'm thinking I will, because Zuora really is so perfect exactly as she is. I just need to work on an outfit for her too...
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!