Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way - also Naomi!!*
...nor is patience in general in all honesty.

I was supposed to order new dolls yesterday, from PS. But a few days before I order him, Isul Mao goes out of fricking stock :s I'm now waiting for PS to hear back from Groove on when he'll be getting more in. I really really hate waiting!!!!!! I was hoping to be bouncing in excitement waiting for my new additions by now sad I'm brassicly broke because I've been saving for these dolls for 2 months, have no spending money left this month at all because of birthdays & having my hair done. It sucks sad I wants my dollies. Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad sad

Ooh that's too bad, yeah I notice Mao goes in and out of stock.. I tried to constrain myself though I really want a Romantic Pink Alice (but I'm moving) so it's gonna be a longgg wait until May and I'm also waiting for a nude Tete and stocks held by a US friend.

So to pass the time in anticipation; I set up a collage of 'items' that I'm expecting on Flick'r to keep track! XD

*lots of waiting* duno where I develop this ample amount of patience...
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
you know the only thing that "gives" you patience, Gem? Age Tongue
I have never had an ounce of 'born-with' patience- but go through 50 years of being forced to wait for basically-frickin-everything and tis amazing how quietly you cope LOL

No help to you whatsoever hun, I'm sorry. The only comfort is that PS is normally pretty quick on the restock smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-26-2013, 08:02 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: you know the only thing that "gives" you patience, Gem? Age Tongue
I have never had an ounce of 'born-with' patience- but go through 50 years of being forced to wait for basically-frickin-everything and tis amazing how quietly you cope LOL

No help to you whatsoever hun, I'm sorry. The only comfort is that PS is normally pretty quick on the restock smile

Au contraire, mon frere.... I am the most impatient person in the world and age does not seem to be changing it! I have learned though, to be patient with my acquisitions, because I am also cheap and will wait for the best bargain.

I, too, want little Mr Mao and also the upcoming Mao Mao, but not to the point of planning the order. I do hope they get him in stock again! It is so frustrating to finally have the money, only to have the price go up or have him disappear! Boo hiss! Stamps feet...Irritated
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Well, now I'm not sure if my patience will improve over time either. hehe. I'm also on the I would like Mao list, but I also have to wait and see. I think I might be holding all spending (aside from a limited color leeke world order) until PUDDLE.

I guess my best piece of advice is, look forward to your swap package. At least there will be new things in there!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Still no update sad *sigh*. I can't imagine ever becoming more patient :p I'm really bad lol. I also want NekoNeko, he is so darn cute, I actually prefer his colouring to Mao's, but I want Mao's awesome stock smile Especially as Isul size clothes are hard/expensive to come by. Having all those cute little T-shirts would save a lot of faff!

(02-27-2013, 03:19 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Well, now I'm not sure if my patience will improve over time either. hehe. I'm also on the I would like Mao list, but I also have to wait and see. I think I might be holding all spending (aside from a limited color leeke world order) until PUDDLE.

I guess my best piece of advice is, look forward to your swap package. At least there will be new things in there!

I am considering doing the spending hold as well. My dolly cabinet is looking bare, and I "need" a few things, but it can wait...

Her swap package is cool as heck. If I do say so myself. LOL

(02-27-2013, 03:55 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Still no update sad *sigh*. I can't imagine ever becoming more patient :p I'm really bad lol. I also want NekoNeko, he is so darn cute, I actually prefer his colouring to Mao's, but I want Mao's awesome stock smile Especially as Isul size clothes are hard/expensive to come by. Having all those cute little T-shirts would save a lot of faff!

Mao does have great stock! He's also my first and only Isul, though I got him nude. I lurve him. smile Hopefully you can get him very soon!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
I have no patience either! I had a Pukifee on layaway and I'm hoping she arrives next week! I wish I lived closer to dolly stores because I always hate waiting two weeks to ship up here.
Lol, sceimhiuil, I'm really excited about my swap package, I can't wait to see what's in it grin I picked Kitty for the swap so she can help me unpack it too, as she'll really love it.

I really do hope I get him soon, I'll be majorly disappointed if it falls through in any way sad sad

I really couldn't cope with the processing time for BJD's lol :p & the layaway side of things, I think I'd explode with impatience :s

(02-27-2013, 03:55 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Especially as Isul size clothes are hard/expensive to come by. Having all those cute little T-shirts would save a lot of faff!

The cute little tshirts may still be hard to find, but Bratz Boys clothes fit Isul perfectly. Here is Jacque lookin good....
[Image: DSCN1160368x800_zps09d324a3.jpg]
And Plato, also on a Bratz motorcycle...
[Image: DSCN1130800x653_zpsebff8c88.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
(02-27-2013, 02:35 AM)kuanyin4 Wrote: I, too, want little Mr Mao and also the upcoming Mao Mao, but not to the point of planning the order. I do hope they get him in stock again! It is so frustrating to finally have the money, only to have the price go up or have him disappear! Boo hiss! Stamps feet...Irritated

Haha everyone's having the waiting game, it seems! *raise hand* Waiting for Neko-Neko <3 I waited months anticipating his release and so no worries, I think Mao Mao or regular will stick around for awhile (they aren't like Japanese PVC figures, you have to race to preorder before the popular ones go off shelf and starts being auctioned for 8k-10k yen after 5-6 months)

So I'm just making my 'absolute list'.. besides I spent a ton these few months, with stock splits + dolly wigs and Tete and Black Jack Taey; so I'm holding back to ease from the shopping fever. Tho I *might* pick up an available Mao at Magma Heritage, they have alot of dolls that PS sold out of?

Lol I feel your pain, Lilcurly! (I haven't' got one either) Well I do expect NekoNeko-ver to be around the $140USD- $150USD (probably slightly higher), Mao *might* be sold for $140USD at Magma
[Image: DSCN0124.jpg]
Oz: I'M IS POPULAR! YAYS!

yeah ... seems like i had to play the waiting game with the little mr dissappearing maoy pants too before the money and my timeing finally met up in the same place lmao
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Lol, noooooooooooo don't taunt me with Oz pictures :p

Well that's cwl that Bratz boys clothes fit Isul smile I had a feeling they did but i wasn't sure smile

I really hope he hasn't gone permanently out of stock :s There are a few other places where he is in stock, but he's a fair bit more expensive than he is at Pullip Style :/ Plus I'm ordering other dolls from PS so it spreads the icky shipping costs. Life can be downright inconvenient at times!

Are we posting Mao pictures? c: In that case I'll have to throw in some pictures of Sora!

Trust me, Mao's are worth the wait! I had to go through the pain of waiting for Sora on a pre-order! that is painful!

[Image: 8384439067_5199dc404b.jpg]
Sora by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 7511599738_1181314e9a.jpg]
"Actually two is better" by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 7803525404_0828ae7339.jpg]
Kawaii Hawaii by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

I'm sure you'll be able to get one! don't give up hope!! grin

In other news I'd really love to split a Neko Mao (i think that's what he's called?) For his stock smile I really love his kitty eared hoodie grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Neko Neko Mao is totally on my wishlist now. T_T
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse