Come, Josephine... ~*~Doll store in Paris~*~
So my boyfriend and I went to Paris for the weekend, and we visited the Jolie Doll Pullip store! grin

[Image: 8570074092_4d43d1dfc3_z.jpg]
Pullip Shop! by Aienhime, on Flickr

I bought a doll, a few dresses and socks and a wig grin It was SO much fun to just shop for Pullip things in a real store!

[Image: 8568964271_d0075081c0_z.jpg]
Come, Josephine... by Aienhime, on Flickr

The doll I got was Tiphona who we named Josephine, who then of course came along with us while we went sight-seeing in Paris!!

[Image: 8575805592_f4f69bb05f_z.jpg]
Daydreaming in Paris by Aienhime, on Flickr

[Image: 8570469233_abacd00582_z.jpg]
Josephine by Aienhime, on Flickr

When I got home I rewigged her in the wig I got in the store:

[Image: 8575806172_87804130ec_z.jpg]
The sacred necklace by Aienhime, on Flickr

[Image: 8575806894_96072e262d_z.jpg]
Josephine by Aienhime, on Flickr

She's also wearing a dress by Holly Hatter which I had bought a while back smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
She's adorable! I love your photos. I would love the opportunity to go to Paris someday. I didn't even know such a store existed. How nice! ^^
At home: Angelic Pretty Sfolgia and Marie.
Your girl looks so pretty and happy to be out and about! That store you went to looks amazing...it would be hard for me to hold on to my money in such a store with all the tempting things around!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats! I can't imagine what it would be like to walk into a store like that and be able to see the dolls and all the accessories in person.
Oh my stars! What a beautiful store! And you picked out the perfect doll, she is so beautiful in the Parisian surroundings. I hope that store is still there when I return to Europe some day!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
That's one lovely setup! yay
Its so enticing to shop many clothes and shoes there.
I want to go to a real Pullip store. Or so I wish there was one in my country. slash
Tiphona reminds me so much of my previous favorite Romantic Alice Blue. They both look so sweet Happy Though I like Tiphona's stock more. I'm loving that unique lolita look as it's green.
I like the photo of the Eiffel tower as her background.

I would love to visit Paris in a few years or so - after I graduate and get a good paying job right
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Ahhh...so beautiful. The doll, the store, the Eiffel tower and other scenery, the weekend - all of it! Love her name too...
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Thanks so much all! Yes, the store was so lovely - and it was SO HARD not to buy everything XD It's good that I don't live close to it or I'd lose a whole lot of money and my dolls would be very well dressed! XD

Paris has so many amazing places to make pictures off - and a guy in another store asked me where I had gotten my doll! So fun XD I hope he found the store!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~