Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Monster High doll Venus McFlytrap
I bought my first Monster High doll fro a very nice person, akutenshi7 on mlpArena. Not surprising she's nice,lol, she's in Chicago , where people really do , smile at you. like in the song.Love the doll's hair, the glasses & her shoes.

[Image: IMAG2768_zps31eb2f07.jpg]

thanks for looking
Cograts on your first MH doll! grin
I'm sure you'll just love her to bits. ^^
(Not literally! Tongue)
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

Congrats on your 1st. Venus is such a great one to be your 1st. She's just so pretty! grin
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
thanks, I love her hair, the glasses & the shoes.
I am in love with Venus' hair and outfits! The only think I'm not too fond of is the teeth painted on her lips. My very first doll was a Spectra Vondergeist, and she is still my favorite to this day! wink
Congrats! I bought a Venus McFlytrap and Spectra Vondergeist as my first MH dolls. They're both so pretty! I love Venus' outfits, and I totally want her hair. haha The teeth painted on her lips bugs me too though...