vadafade's feedback
+1 as a buyer! Amazingly speedy purchase and so lovely to work with smile
+1

Worked out a trade and Vadafade was fantastic to work with. Super friendly and amazingly helpful!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1

Split a Taeyang Kain with her. She was super friendly and great with communication. Packed him very well, and shipped him in time even if it was during the holidays. =)
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as seller. Vada sold me a Dal arm to replace my Heiwa's broken wrist. She was so kind to offer and quick to send it off! It arrived packed amazingly well and fast! Thanks again Vada~
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥ + 1 as a buyer ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥

Excellent communication, patient, and very sweet! Would love to deal with again!
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment, friendly and understanding~
Currently Own: Paja, Cornice
Want: Cedric
+1 positive.

Great buyer, thank you!
+1 as a buyer - thank you!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller! Though it has been a while, really good/detailed information! Quick replies and shipping and so on! Would love to BST with again grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 as a buyer!

Super prompt payment and so nice to deal with smile thank you!
+1 buyer/GO participant

participated in the For My Doll group order i ran. payment was prompt, and communication friendly and understanding!
+1 as a seller! I bought the Mio Merl outfit from her and it was just as described, well packaged and was shipped quickly. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer! Kind enough to be patient with a long shipping delay and work out some issues on my part. Thank you SO much! :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 - Vadafade cut my Blythe's hair. She did an excellent job with the cut, was quick to communicate to let me know of hold ups with the postal service, and was overall very pleasant to work with. I 100% trusted her with my Blythe.

Thank you so much, Vadafade! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as buyer!

Quick payment, super communication, and great transaction. Thanks for everything!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society