my recent pinky:st pictures
I've had a surge of pinky sharing recently. It took me a few hours to get out my old pinky furniture but it was so fun, it felt like going back in time.

Gashapons
This is a re-do of an old photo I took back in 2006? 2007?
[Image: 8808417383_07e9330161.jpg]
I made a few changes and added new decorations to update it. I tried to keep the same idea--Tamae (PK003) goes a little bit overboard. wink

Custom Koroko Shoes by sork
Almost a year ago or two ago, I bought some custom feet from pinky-street member, sork. The shoes are little crocs he made himself! They are so cute and detailed! <3 I'm so impressed he made the sitting legs and custom skirts himself. I read his tutorial so many times and I am floored. I could never do that.
[Image: 8807974839_b436204b47.jpg]

BBQ!
Another re-do of an old BBQ image. Same deal as above, I tried to use the same furniture, but added a few details to update. New pinkys too.
[Image: 8817432800_0aaa708c62.jpg]

Miko PK013
[Image: 8785348803_27593c6fc8.jpg]

Tamae PK003
[Image: 8785023135_251136ffa8.jpg]

PK026
and what was my reaction new flickr earlier this week.
[Image: 8777493956_dab6d7c419.jpg]

Thanks for viewing. ^^ I had fun doing the re-do's of my old pinky images. It might be fun to revisit some of my old pullip photos in the future!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
I can see why you have so many pinkys/pinkies. They are too fun and cute! I have to confess I'm now tempted to get a few after seeing your photos--but I really should not get into another collection, lol.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Lovely photos, I can say you've greatly improved. smile Lots of cute Pinky items too, hope that I will not get tempted. Tee hee.
The last pic was LOL Ha! Almost the same reaction as mine. I've liked the increased storage for the free members though.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(05-25-2013, 10:53 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I have to confess I'm now tempted to get a few after seeing your photos--but I really should not get into another collection, lol.
Hehe, no, you should! smile smile smile They don't take up much space.... smile .. But they do multiply like crazy... sly

(05-25-2013, 12:00 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Lovely photos, I can say you've greatly improved. smile Lots of cute Pinky items too, hope that I will not get tempted. Tee hee.
The last pic was LOL Ha! Almost the same reaction as mine. I've liked the increased storage for the free members though.
Thanks! I can't believe how long it's been! tempt-tempt smile

I'm getting used to new flickr now. It's still a few more clicks but I'm having fun at both flickr and ipernity. smile
Those are great photos!
The images are so sharp. My pictures are always so drab compared to those.
What sort of camera do you use?
Thanks!

I use a Nikon D7000, but I find that the lighting is what's most important for my photos. I take most of my photos indoors, with the window slightly open, too. I'm still learning how to use the camera as well. Then I just put them through the basic windows photo editor and adjust the colors since I don't have photoshop.

The best times for me now are mid-day or early evening for northern California sun... ^^;
Thanks -- I have a Canon something or other, it's an antique already.
I take my pics early AM and after 5 pm on sunny days.
Cloudy days, I can take them any time.
They look so bright and colorful. My poor pinkys are all in parts in baggies. I got annoyed by their habit of tipping over all the time and took them off display.
(05-26-2013, 03:51 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: They look so bright and colorful. My poor pinkys are all in parts in baggies. I got annoyed by their habit of tipping over all the time and took them off display.

Yeah, only a few of my own pinkys are displayed. The rest of them are placed in containers with the rest of their parts or in their original packing.

For me, keeping pinkys displayed will end up bending their parts so they don't well, so even putting them on their stands will give them that pinky lean.

But when you store them in containers, it makes it harder to play with sometimes!

[Image: 8228747902_7f29a0acbb.jpg]
lol, I never realised they came apart :p how big are they? Great piccies btw, love all the little accessories you have <3

Thanks! They are about 10 cm in height. smile
Your pics are super cute! I love all the accessories too smile

I have a few Pinkys in a container somewhere. I almost forget I had them Sweatdrop Time for a Pinky search and rescue!
I love your storage idea!
If you do keep them in containers, just be aware of what types are sitting next to each other because paint can rub off on some parts. ^^; I try to put them as loosely as possible to avoid it, but some of the parts have rubbed off. ;(
That is a good tip for storage.

Most of mine I keep in the original packaging so they are prisoners of plastic wrap.

I have not bought any for a very long time. I am happy with my Pinky lot but find I keep on gravitating to the same three always. Pitiful when I have so many others. I should go check up on them!