Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
(02-26-2014, 01:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I had been meaning to set up a thread on the Puddle forum for us to talk about the sig figs we'll be dragging with. I'll be bringing mine, and while during Puddle he'll be helping me out, there's always the pre and post tea. I'm not sure what the hotel's policy on beer, but we'd be willing to bring some crafty goodness from WI (since we also do the craft beer thing).

I think taking a brewery is a great idea. I know that we try to make Sunday our day in the city. Last year we went to the Shed Aquarium.

ByronicHeroine, I'll investigate the alcohol policy for the hotel. Happy I've stayed in many Holiday Inns during beer release events before, and they've usually been pretty relax about bottle sharing. Of course, I am taking about having a small handful of adult hotel guests enjoying a few bottles of select beer, rather than a raging party (which I am not at all interested in doing at PUDDLE, so please don't misinterpret this!!). Wisconsin has some fantastic beer (Serendipity is one of my very favorite beers, and it doesn't distribute in Ohio!), and I have my own modest little cellar of sharable goodies, so I'd love to hang out with you and Mr. ByronicHero and enjoy a brewski together. Happy

Goose Island may be a good pick for a Chicago-based brewery visit. According to Google, it's about 30 minutes away from PUDDLE. Though this would mean driving in towards the city at dinner time, so take that with a grain of salt, I guess.

All of that is to say, if anyone and their S.O. is looking for some non-dolly oriented Chicago fun after PUDDLE, and think that visiting a brewery would be enjoyable, The Pixachiis will be going to one, probably Saturday night, and we'd welcome company! (Though leave your dolls at the hotel, please).

@Vadafade: Oh no!! I was looking forward to meeting Mr. Vadafade! In any case, I'm still incredibly excited that you will be making the trip, though! Special 3 Will you be driving from Nashville alone?
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - by pixachii - 02-26-2014, 02:11 AM