Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
(05-05-2014, 08:22 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I was hoping you'd bring Winifred, pixachii. I'm bringing my Ra Muw. I wish I had a Blythe to bring, but I need to earn some extra money first. I think it would be awesome to have a Blythe the beer tasting.

I was definitely planning on bringing Winifred, my Ra Muw. It seems that many people have one, so I was kind of hoping that lots of people would bring her so we could take a group photo! LOL

In fact, Blythecon has a "doll of the year" every convention, and I think it's such a cute idea. Everyone who has a particular Blythe release will bring her so they take a group photo. Everyone who participates in the photo gets a button. It's so cute!! Last year's doll of the year was Rosie Red. I found this photo on Flickr (by Jenniferabe):
[Image: 7793113370_b9ef82ef54.jpg]My shot of the Rosie Red Roundup! by jenniferabe, on Flickr

It would be so much fun to do something similar at PUDDLE. Including Ra Muw, are there any other dolls that many of us were already planning on bringing? :3

And yes, I'll bring Mika to the beer tasting! This will be to Mr. Pixachii's chagrin, though. While he is fond of my Pullips, Isuls, Dals, and especially my Yeolume, he thinks Blythes are super creepy! LOL
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - by pixachii - 05-05-2014, 08:34 AM