Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
And those of you who aren't staying at the hotel, I really encourage you to come to the hotel Friday night and/or Mitsuwa for dinner.

What to expect message 2:
On Saturday, the meeting room is open for set up about 7:00 am. If you want to help, come on down! It looks pretty chaotic but we get everything ready to go by 9:00 am. Shifty Lizard will have two tables of dolls for sale. Other vendors will have about ½ of a table each. If you are a vendor, I definitely recommend arriving early so the vendors can work things out to the satisfaction of everyone.

Registration officially begins at 8:00 am. You’ll check in at the registration table, pick out a gift bag, and put on a nametag. (Everyone, including parents/significant others/spouses/friends/siblings, who is connected with our group is asked to wear a nametag when in the room so we can tell if someone is there who does not belong.) The gift bag will include a list of sponsors and the day’s schedule on the back. We generally hold pretty close to the schedule.

Each registered attendee then chooses a seat at one of the round tables. There are no assigned seats. “Extra” people who did not pay the registration fee are asked not to take seats at the round tables so all the registered attendees have a place.

Most people display their dolls on the tables. It’s fun to walk around later and see all the dolls. Please note that there is no security; let’s all take responsibility for making sure nothing gets stolen or broken.

There are bathrooms very close to the meeting room. Hotel staff provide ice water all day. There are no meals provided at PUDDLE (although there are a couple snacks in the gift bags and some candy on the tables). We will break for lunch.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - by TrueFan - 05-31-2014, 12:52 AM