Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
You'll still get some stuff at PUDDLE, even if you don't buy things! And you can always shop the "leave something, take something" box.

sashes for PUDDLE

There are several contests at PUDDLE, and you are encouraged to participate in any or all of them. There are some great prizes for the winners too.

To enter the dress like your doll contest, you do just that - dress like your doll. This contest is open to any kind of doll – members of the Pullip family or Blythe, a BJD, Monster High, or whatever. You don’t have to wear something fancy – matching shorts and t-shirts are fine!

There will be an emceed parade of contestants followed by judging. Be prepared to describe your costumes. By entering you give your permission for photos of you and your doll to be posted on the website and submitted to magazines for possible publication.

Please note, an original outfit can only be entered in either the dress-like-your-doll contest or in the original outfit contest (described later), not both. Even if you prefer to enter your doll in the original outfit contest, you are welcome to participate in the parade.

Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, sewing skill, and overall artistry. A matching costume set in which one or both of the costumes are handmade or are original is likely to be judged higher than costumes purchased off the shelf.

Although not required, the costumes can reflect the theme of PUDDLE (rainbows). First prize is a gorgeous rainbow-themed dress by Quamara/Quaint Quintessence.

New this year is a Best in Theme contest. One doll, outfit, photo, drawing, or other showing of creativity involving rainbows will win Best in Theme. The winner may be an entry for one of the other contests or something entirely different (like a diorama for dolls to pose in). The winner of Best in Theme will receive a mint Pullip Kuhn. I will chose the Best in Theme winner; please alert me if you think something should be considered.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - by TrueFan - 05-31-2014, 09:17 PM