Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
OH! Yes, I know exactly who you were now! I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were Meowceline! LOL It was a pleasure chatting with you about Pure Neemo bodies; I hope I was able to give you useful advice. Happy Next year, I'll track you down sooner and introduce you around to more lovely doll collectors! No one should feel left out at PUDDLE. ^^

(06-10-2014, 09:14 AM)Meowceline Wrote: Lol I talked to u about pure neemo bodies and your doll for like 10 mins

(06-10-2014, 08:16 AM)pixachii Wrote: Raye-Lynn, I remember you! You were such a cutie, and I loved your collection! I'm glad that you unlurked/became active here!

I'm glad that Holiday Inn apologized about the confusions, TrueFan. I know that the changes were really stressful, but it seemed like we all handled the hassle with grace.

I know I had a splendid time. Happy I am still going through all of the lovely purchases I made! I was a huge, HUGE fan of the Azone doll seller there. He was a really nice guy, and his products were gorgeous. I hope he comes back next year!

ETA: Meowceline, I saw your post Friday night, before Saturday started. I kept my eye out for you all day, but no one introduced themselves to me as Meowceline! Haha! Where were you sitting? Which dolls did you have with you? Happy
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - by pixachii - 06-10-2014, 09:34 AM