Lyla Arrives
Lyla: TrueFan has just finished rearranging her shelves. There should be plenty of choices for my place!
[Image: laa.jpg]

Lyla: What? There’s hardly any space at all!
TrueFan: Sorry! I have a lot of dolls!
Lyla: I can see that.
[Image: lab.jpg]

TrueFan: I supposed the logical place for you is in the space on this shelf.
Sentimental Noon: But she doesn’t match us! And we don’t want that creepy girl with us.
Kanta: Well, one more creepy girl would hardly matter, clown girl, but the new doll does not match our color scheme.
Sentimental Noon: I’m a jester!
[Image: lac.jpg]

Ange: Besides, it’s hardly fair to stick her here when I didn’t even GET an arrival story!
[Image: lad.jpg]

Dotori: She is welcome to stand here! Who cares if she does not match our old world, family friendly ethnic Bavarian theme!
DeLorean: Um, she can’t stand here. We are waiting for my family, Tete and Yona.
[Image: lae.jpg]

Klein: Only Innocent World girls here!
[Image: laf.jpg]

Sakura: She’s not pink.
Princess Pinky: And I didn’t get an arrival story either!
[Image: lag.jpg]

Ende: She should obviously be on our shelf, but there is no room.
[Image: lah.jpg]

Natalie: AND I didn’t get an arrival story EITHER!
TrueFan: Would you all give me a break? I’ve been busy!
[Image: lai.jpg]

Lin & Ren: She’s not musical!
[Image: laj.jpg]

Cinamorolls: Once Gloomy gets here there will be no room for a skinny girl not wearing an animal suit. Where IS Gloomy anyway?
[Image: lak.jpg]

Frara: We’d love another friend on our shelf, but didn’t you say you are expecting that new Frara wearing only a towel to stand here?
[Image: lal.jpg]

Hina: We could squash up, if you really think she fits here.
Drta: She doesn’t!
[Image: lam.jpg]

Monomono: She’s not a Jouet or a Jolie, and she doesn’t really fit our orange/brown theme either.
[Image: lan.jpg]

Seiran: She’s welcome to stand up here, of course.
Hanayaame: But she doesn’t “go.”
[Image: lao.jpg]

Nocchi: Nope, not happening. Go away.
[Image: lap.jpg]

Coco: There are stock Dals on this shelf, but we are squashed already, and she doesn’t go with our set.
[Image: laq.jpg]

Veruca: No room. Go away.
[Image: lar.jpg]

Sea Shanty: Only nautical themed dolls here!
Satti: Aw! She looks nice!
[Image: las.jpg]

TrueFan: This shelf is a possibility.
Hangry: There are already six of us on this shelf. Surely you can find another spot for her!
[Image: lat.jpg]

Lipoca: TrueFan, it is clear that Lyla belongs on our shelf. We’ll squash up.
TrueFan: Thank you, Lipoca! Such a considerate Dal.
[Image: lau.jpg]

Natatlie: Wow, that headpiece of yours is really tall.
Lyla: So is your nurse’s hat!
[Image: lav.jpg]

Lyla: This is good, TrueFan. I’ll stay here.
[Image: law.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Hehe, great! yay Wow, you sure have a lot of dolls... or should I say Dals? LOL
Btw, I really like Jouet as a Taeyang. :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

That was adorable.

And this line had me rolling:

(08-12-2013, 11:07 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Frara: We’d love another friend on our shelf, but didn’t you say you are expecting that new Frara wearing only a towel to stand here?
[Image: lal.jpg]
I love your arrival stories!
*NatTheCat*: Um yes, I do. Joel was made by RequiemArt.

vadafade: Thanks! It's sad but true - that spot really is for a future My Select Frara.

harajukupat: Thank you!
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
I think she fits the best where you've placed her. Great choice and story!
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
Lyla obviously belongs with most of this crew and they look great together, but ummm.... Milch & Galla? Two of these things are not like the others.... LOL
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Oh-My-Dal! I love the arrangement True~ I never noticed in the previous photo of your shelf that they do have a theme smile
"Where IS Gloomy anyway?" - I had to check the photos again, and still couldn't find her. Where is she, really? LOL
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(08-12-2013, 02:11 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: but ummm.... Milch & Galla? Two of these things are not like the others.... LOL

LOL! I would guess Milch is next to Lipoca for the angel/devil dichotomy, and Galla is on that shelf because her theme colors are red and black, so she kind of matches Lipoca. Shrug. Is that your line of thinking on that shelf, True?

Btw, I love the "old world, family-friendly, ethnic Bavarian"-themed shelf! I would have never thought to put Pinocchio there, but she (or he? I don't know what gender your Pinoc might be) fits in perfectly.
(08-12-2013, 03:19 PM)vadafade Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 02:11 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: but ummm.... Milch & Galla? Two of these things are not like the others.... LOL

LOL! I would guess Milch is next to Lipoca for the angel/devil dichotomy, and Galla is on that shelf because her theme colors are red and black, so she kind of matches Lipoca. Shrug. Is that your line of thinking on that shelf, True?

Btw, I love the "old world, family-friendly, ethnic Bavarian"-themed shelf! I would have never thought to put Pinocchio there, but she (or he? I don't know what gender your Pinoc might be) fits in perfectly.

I guessed that on Milch, but couldn't figure out Galla, I think you're right though. I love that Bavarian theme too, so cute!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Morning Marie: Thanks!

kuanyin4: vadafade is on the right track. Tezca and Lipoca are a set, but I love the devil and angel next to each other. So when Galla came out it seemed right to put her next to the other ballerina. At least her red color theme fits!

beajjai033: Kanta, Sentimental Noon, Charlotte and Ange don't really "go" together, but they don't logically fit anywhere else either. Charlotte has always been a problem! My normal process is to buy a Dal and keep her stock, then maybe later buy a second to modify. With Gloomy I did the reverse - I modified the first one I bought. I do have Gloomy NRFB; I need to get her out and on that shelf!

vadafade: Thanks about the shelf with Pinocchio and friends! Dal is a girl, so all my Dals are girls, even if they are dressed as boys. Three of the Dals on that shelf are wearing clogs!
My feedback:

Lol, I enjoyed reading that smile & looking at the photo's of all your beautiful dolls. I wish I had a 'stock' collection, stock dolls are so pretty!

(08-12-2013, 10:25 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Three of the Dals on that shelf are wearing clogs!

OMG I hadn't even noticed that! ::dies from cuteness:: yay
Thanks, Lilcurly. I love seeing all the stock girls together. I collected for awhile before I changed anything about any of the dolls.
My feedback:

So many dals!
And so many dals wanting arrival stories @_@ Truefan should get a dal assistant ! XD
But wow, her outfit sure got a lot of details . Not sure about her eyechips though , she looks like she's glaring , kinda reminds of byul's ^^ but she is lovely ~