whimsu's Feedback
Please post any comments, good AND bad ( hopefully there should be none! ^___^ ) here please! c:
You guys know the drill~

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a buyer!

She bought Prupate from me. Very sweet and wonderful to talk to, great communication, and very fast payment. Would definitely do business with her again~ Thank you!

I hope you enjoy prupate! =)
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as a buyer!
Whimsu bought some clothing from me. Payment was fast, communication was awesome, and she let me know as soon as the items were received. Highly recommended! grin
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment, very friendly, made everything easy! Thanks for buying!
+1 as a buyer

Bought some dolly dresses from me, prompt payment, and great communication!

Thanks =)
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Byul Paulia from whimsu. She was VERY thorough in describing every detail with the doll, and was extremely good with communication! She also was willing to put her on a brief hold for me, which was super helpful. All in all, a perfect seller! Highly recommended, and I would buy from again!
+2 as a seller!

I bought a Yeolume off of whimsu and she arrived quickly, and exactly as described! I couldn't be happier.

the second+ is from a wig I bought from her a while back~

This is my third time dealing with whimsu and she's always been pleasant to deal with, friendly & really nice! I'd gladly buy from her again. Thank you so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller!

I bought a wig from whimsu. It was a bit slow to get here, but I'm not surprised based on all the nasty weather. It was probably stuck on a mail truck somewhere. This would not stop me from buying from whimsu again. Thank you, whimsu!
+1 as a buyer!

Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Also let me know when the package arrived. Thanks!
Positive Feedback for whimsuHappy

whimsu bought a doll from me and was absolutely wonderful to sell to and paid quickly and even was kind enough to let me know when she received the doll!
I highly recommend her as a buyer!Happy
+1 as seller!
My doll (head) arrived safe and sound. Thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer!
I sold a Blythe to whimsu and the transaction was problem-free! Communication was a delight and she paid promptly, would definitely do business with again without hesitation. Great buyer <3 Thank you for giving my girl a wonderful new home!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a Trade.

We swapped Isuls via mail. Coordination was a little slow since neither of us is on here daily, but overall everything went fine. I received my doll well packaged, and super quick. I couldn't find a box right away, so the package I sent out is still in transit. Would definitely trade again.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
+1 as a buyer!

I sold a Pullip to her. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business with you!