Prunella, aka Cigne: Some photo spam
Here's Cigne (pronounced SIG-nee), my Prunella. I haven't totally landed on her character yet, but she is some kind of royalty and is slightly spoiled, unaware of her massive amounts of privilege (hopefully that will be a character-growth story arc when I get around to making my picfic). Cigne has a Cancan J-series wig and Shinku's eyechips. She's on a white SBH medium-bust obitsu and is wearing a Barbie Princess of the Nile outfit. (If you look closely, you can see the "waist hooks" of the doll stand underneath her white gossamer over-gown!) Larger and more photos are available on my Flickr if you're interested. I hope you enjoy these!

[Image: 9635683036_864a9b5c02_z.jpg]
Pullip Prunella by vadafade, on Flickr

[Image: 9632448119_6d4ca70ba0_z.jpg]

[Image: 9632442773_a2d30c0e5f_z.jpg]

[Image: 9635691808_5c0e121fd7_z.jpg]

[Image: 9635690124_4f1d6d80be_z.jpg]
Outfit Detail by vadafade, on Flickr
Wow she makes a lovely Queen of the Nile! grin She looks so comfortable in that outfit that it looks like it was made for her....I mean of course it was! XD
[Image: banner_zpsf7d48356.jpg]
Oh wow, Prunella looks so wonderful in this light and breezy dress! And I really love the eyechips you picked out for her! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Her faceup is so pretty
[Image: signaturenew_zps2f73652d.png]
Simply stunning!!
I think I'm going to have to get me this Nile Barbie.
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
She is a beauty--very regal in that outfit.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks, everyone! Heart

(09-01-2013, 12:47 AM)pixachii Wrote: Oh wow, Prunella looks so wonderful in this light and breezy dress! And I really love the eyechips you picked out for her! Special 3

Aww, thank you! I can't take credit for her eyechips, though, as she came to me already customized with them! smile It was kind of a lucky accident, because I've always known that if I got Prunella, I would change her stock wig (supposedly terrible quality, but what's new? lol), her eyechips, and her earring charm. This girl showed up on eBay earlier this year, and the kicker for me was that this collector had already changed everything on my list -- wig, eyes, and earring charm -- and I absolutely loved the results. I bought her 30 minutes after she was listed.
I really like her with the Shinku eyechips! How fortunate to find her customized in a way you like.
Thanks, CB! I feel so lucky every time I look at her! As I was editing/uploading photos last night, I literally squealed with joy when I opened up Cigne's and saw her beautiful face. Having such a stunning doll brings me so much joy.
Gorgeous!
Ooh -softly gasps- she's a beauty! Her hair, eyes and faceup look like they were made for each other! And the way you paired everything else with that outfit...she looks like Queen Cleopatra! Heart (which reminds me, I SO wish they'd bring out an Eygptian series of Pullip xD)

She's so lovely, and you did all the work to customise her - you must be proud!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Pru's always have a special place in my heart. (I'd have an army of them if I could/allowed myself to). Your girl is beautiful with blue hair and blue eyes and that outfit! Wowza. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Thank you both so much for the kind comments!

(09-25-2013, 04:33 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: She's so lovely, and you did all the work to customise her - you must be proud!

You are too sweet -- I cannot take credit for customizing her, as I actually purchased her with that wig and those eyechips already installed. I can't say I would have been able to choose a better combination for her, nor would I have ever thought to pair her bright eyeshadow with a sky blue color. But it totally works, and I just love her. She is, by far, my most stunning girl. Thank you so much for your kind words. Heart
She's got attitude - just glamorous and demure. I really like her closeup pic smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She looks great, that dress is awesome, who knew Barbie had something of such quality in her wardrobe - lol.

My Pru's pale blue wig was a happy accident, it looked more turquoise in the picture, but when it arrived it was a beautiful ice blue smile