Paja, aka Ysla: Some photo spam
Ysla is a My Select Paja, and just to make things complicated, her name is pronounced "eece-luh," not "eye-luh." In my dollhouse, she runs Rainbow Sushi, the Asian restaurant/sushi lounge that turns into a nightclub. She is smart and no-nonsense. Paja has one of my favorite faceups ever -- I am in LOVE with her bright colors, especially her orange lips. I hope you enjoy these photos!

[Image: 9636241270_b81f5ac1fb_z.jpg]
Pullip Paja by vadafade, on Flickr

[Image: 9636237712_e74e63c516_z.jpg]

[Image: 9636252926_08f7ea0aed_z.jpg]

[Image: 9636235858_548e9c0b6e_z.jpg]

[Image: 9633006749_29484fbf6b_z.jpg]
I love love love that wig on her! Especially the braid on her forehead n.n
What a striking match to her red kimono!
Indeed, Paja is one lovely lady smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

:O I've never seen a Paja (or any Pullip, really!) in a wig with such intricate braids and vibrant colors before! This is such a stunning look for her!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
The colors of the wig and face-up go together so perfectly!
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
I love her look--all those vibrant colors! I would have never guessed Paja would look so gorgeous in a wig like that--WOW!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks, you guys!! I bought that wig on a whim a really long time ago, shortly after I got Saras. I'm a huge sucker for rainbows and saw it pop up on eBay, and I immediately bought it. It sat around for a while in a wig cap until I got Paja. Once I put it on her, I was done!

Disclaimer: The wig came with that tiny braid over her forehead. I am not that talented! (It's the same as this one, but I got mine for a lot cheaper from a different seller.)
Wow, she really rocks that colorful wig! Now I feel boring for putting mine in a blonde wig.
Thanks, CB! And no way -- Paja is totally classic in a blond wig. smile
Lovely photos. (The wig matches her well.)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thanks, fishy Heart 2
Love the way you styled her!
Aw, she looks all happy and colourful! Pajas are such versatile little ladies grin

May I ask where you got that Kimono from? It's sooo detailed and beautiful!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks so much! Her kimono is from Barbie Princess of Japan, from the Dolls of the World collection.