Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever After High
if anyone happens near a store which has them cheap, and is willing to do an Aussie a favour, debox them and send them over, please give me a yell grin The prices on ebay for me are out of the question with our dollar divebombing and the shipping quoted by most ebay sellers.

I would dearly love Maddie Hatter and the original Rebel Raven Queen.

Oh by the way, I spotted 2 new releases yesterday on the dreaded ebay, a Goldilocks girl and a red riding hood plus the CA Cupid doll. I have added Rebel Cerise Hood to my wish list smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
MissEdith, what would be cheap? I see them all the time, I would be willing to pick them up for you. They run 21.99.
21.99 is cheap to me smile They are so rare on aussie ebay and start at $50- :/ and US sellers quote between $20 something and $40 something plus a ridiculous amount of postage ...

if it is truly no trouble for you I would be very grateful. No rush of course, after the holidays would be great. If you don't mind doing it, please drop me a PM sometime and we can organise cost etc

thankyou for your offer smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Has anyone taken a look at the upcoming EAH dolls? The outfits are so pretty! I really love the fashion style of Ever After High, but I have a distaste for their head molds. I want to buy the dolls for the clothes, but I don't know if I could sell the nude dolls well enough.
I have not seen the new releases yet, just Cupid.
I could not find a press release image.

The first original releases have now flooded our local Wal-Marts.
In one store, they have their own aisle display, all four sides!
You can get them online at Walmart for as low as $16.22 to $20 avg. and free shipping over $50, which equals a three doll purchase. The new Cupid is priced a bit higher, just under $22.

Target has reduced their inventory.

I don't know what TrU has now and our KMart closed shop and moved out (depressing me greatly). To go to KMart now, I must travel an hour to get there, I just don't have that sort of time or gas money.

It is interesting to see what is on the shelves however, I decided after reading this thread, maybe the issues are not worth the investment although their outfits are amazing. I wonder when they will show up in thrift shops.
Yeah. Right now our isles are stocked with EAH dolls, making them not very hard to find here in Oklahoma City. I hope to find some of their outfits second hand, since I don't really have much interest in collecting the dolls themselves. However, Thronecoming Cupid has the most amazing shoes that I might just spring for the entire doll. Her wings are gorgeous as well.
So I guess there is an invasion of them at Wal-Marts, or we can only assume that, a few in NH, one in OK.
I want Hunter Huntsman...I could set him up with a whole harem of monster girls. :3 I'm not a fan of the EAH dolls in general -- they have such strange heads!-- but I do plan on getting Cerise to join my werewolf family. I would totally get a Kitty Cheshire doll were they to make one because I love catgirls. ((That's what prompted me to pick up my first monster high doll and now, fifty some dolls later...))
Hunter has a nice body mold. Eh hem...I hope Dexter has the same body mold when he gets a doll. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they have strange heads. I do have Cerise and she is just lovely. But I've heard that some people have found stains on her hood, so keep a look out for that if you can. I think they are planning to make a Kitty down the line.
I've deboxed two of my EAH dolls (Dexter and signature Raven), and I think the quality is good for the price. Personally I think their faces are very cute, though not as glamorous as the cartoon. They do seem to be a little sketchier in the hair department (Dexter ships with flat hair while his cartoon incarnation has a weird standup thing), but it's a fairly easy fix in many cases. I ordered a bunch from Mattel's online shop - they have a new sale every week and free shipping over $35, so it can end up being cheaper than other places. The only one that came wonky (from Mattel shop or Amazon) out of 12 dolls was the Ashlynn from the two set. I haven't quite decided what to do about it since the nude dolls are rather expensive on ebay. I could probably talk to the people at Mattel, but I imagine if I have to ship her in for replacement it would be just as much money as it would be to buy a new one and sell the wonky nude for cheaper on ebay.
isminity -- that is good information about the Mattel online sales, I did not know that.
I think they are cute. The only one I own so far is the Cupid doll. But if I can find them in person for cheap I would buy them. I have one bit of advice. Just make sure to check their eyes. They seem to have a lot of wonky eyed dolls every time I see them in stores. For this reason I would not buy them online.

@isminity I think the reason Dexter has flat hair now was because the fans complained about the poof or something (most didn't like it on the doll I guess). Also, I think Mattel will give you free shipping to ship something back to them if they are replacing a doll. I don't know for sure I've only had to do it once and they paid for the shipping. (I'm pretty sure that you can keep all the accessories and clothes when you return a doll to Mattel too). I was told that about Monster High and that's how I returned mine and they replaced it with no problem.
At home: Angelic Pretty Sfolgia and Marie.
(08-28-2014, 08:39 PM)Laspyra Wrote: @isminity I think the reason Dexter has flat hair now was because the fans complained about the poof or something (most didn't like it on the doll I guess). Also, I think Mattel will give you free shipping to ship something back to them if they are replacing a doll. I don't know for sure I've only had to do it once and they paid for the shipping. (I'm pretty sure that you can keep all the accessories and clothes when you return a doll to Mattel too). I was told that about Monster High and that's how I returned mine and they replaced it with no problem.

Hmm, I bought Dexter from Amazon pretty much as soon as he came out. Maybe they shipped in other countries first, like they did with Lizzie? Thanks for the info about Mattel customer support. I will email them and find out what the situation is with returning things. That would certainly be nice.

The Mattel online shop has a great labor day sale. Unfortunately, Lizzie Hearts is STILL not back in stock on their website, nor is Legacy Day Cerise, and they're the only two I really need right now.
Hey all, if you have a Tuesday Morning in your area they might have EAH dolls. Mine had signature version Apple, Raven, Cerise, Maddie and Blondie for $15 each. I already have the ones I want of those, so I didn't get anything, but it's good to know they will be carrying them.
I have seen some ever after high dolls and I kind like some of them like the raven queen and the mad hutter and Cupid is adorable as well. They look better in person but somehow monster high doll looks much better to me. It might be because of the joints or the clothes or I just like how monster high better. But I might get a raven queen and the mad hutter in the future cause they really look good. Does anyone know if their body are good?