My three little girls <3 (Nahh Ato, Carol and custom)
I just joined this lovely forum, and I really wanted to share my three beloved girls with you:

Chiecko (custom by Solarsenshi)

Winter Sun

Winter Sun

Coco (Nahh Ato)

Coco - Bunny

Favorite shot

Noella (Carol)

Noella

Noella

Hope you like them! I recently cleaned out in my dolls and decided just to keep these three girls. I put 8 Pullips up for sale, I had way too many, and it feels incredible to be able to focus so much on my favorite girls <3 Now they need new outfits, and Coco needs a new faceup. Can't wait!
<3
~BJDs~ Cyan - Unoa Lusis, Shiloh -Elfdoll Dami
~Pullips~ Coco - Nahh Ato, Noella - Carol, Chiecko - custom, SOON: Ellie - Akemi <3
<3
Beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Wow, what kind of body is Chiecko on? I can't tell from her hands. I'm curious to know if her body was painted to match her face, and how that went, as I'm considering painting a Liv body to match my Another Queen.

And is that a rare "coconut" obitsu that Coco is on? smile
Lovely girls smile All very different. I keep remembering how nice it was to just have a few to focus on lol, but I couldn't bare to part with any of mine, so I'm stuck trying to keep up with 15 dolls :p How they multiply so quickly I do not know!

- Welcome to the forum grin

They are all so lovely! Your custom girl is so interesting. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(09-11-2013, 02:29 AM)vadafade Wrote: Beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Wow, what kind of body is Chiecko on? I can't tell from her hands. I'm curious to know if her body was painted to match her face, and how that went, as I'm considering painting a Liv body to match my Another Queen.

And is that a rare "coconut" obitsu that Coco is on? smile

Looking at the hands, I believe she is on a Volks body.

I like your custom girl. I have a soft spot for Solarsenshi customs as she was the one who got me into the dolly hobby. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
What's Cheiko's story? She looks awesome, want to know more about her and the inspiration behind that skin smile
~*~Feedback ~*~Flickr!~*~
vadafade: Thank you so much! She is, as martah wrote, on a Volks body smile beautiful body, but a little squeaky and loose. Her body was painted to match her face, yes. I don't know too much about it, since I bought her like this from Solarsenshi who made amazing Pullip customs in so many fun skin colors! smile
And yes, that is the Coconut Obitsu. I was so lucky to get one, and I'm so happy I bought it when I had the chance! smile

Lilcurly: Thank you so much! Yes, I like having different dolls smile it's really nice to just focus on a few, but trust me, I know how it is! I currently have 9 dolls for sale, I bought soo many when I first got into the hobby. It's really hard to part with some of them, but I don't have time for them, then I'd rather just spoil my three favorite girls, and know that the other ones will go to good homes smile

KiraKira: Thank you so much! She is! I really love her :3

martah: I know how you feel, Solarsenshi's customs really reminds me of when I first got into the hobby, too. Her Pullip customs were amazing.

Dolly_Moma: She is a custom by Solarsenshi. She did amazing Pullip customs. Here are some other examples from her flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarsenshi...3089626271
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarsenshi...3089626271
<3
~BJDs~ Cyan - Unoa Lusis, Shiloh -Elfdoll Dami
~Pullips~ Coco - Nahh Ato, Noella - Carol, Chiecko - custom, SOON: Ellie - Akemi <3
<3
Hi, is carol still available?

thanks
This is not a sales thread and if you check this user's profile, their last visit to this forum was in July of 2014.