Feedback for Missy_Crane
+1 as a seller.
She helped me get one of my grails !! Communication was fantastic and she got here supppper fast. Thanks so much for the wonderful buying experience you are an all around pleasure to deal with <3
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication. Thak you for a perfect transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+ 1 as a seller!

I got my beautiful Mir from her; she was well protected in tons of bubble wrap and arrived a lot faster than I expected. Thanks!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
+1 as a seller

Missy sold me my precious Mitzi, as always everything about the transaction was a sheer pleasure. Thankyou again *hugs
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller

Thank you so much Missy_Crane for a perfect transaction.
Communication was prompt and so polite, and the Taeyang doll I bought was packed perfectly and arrived in excellent condition.
Thank you.

I would happily buy from Missy_Crane again.
+1 seller! Items were absolutely gorgeous, in great shape as described, VERY well packed, with quick shipping. Thanks again!!!
+1 as a seller.

I purchased a Happy Birthday set 2 from her and the transaction was wonderful and easy. Very accommodating of my layaway request and great communication. Thank you so much for being such a great seller!
+1 as a seller ~

got a Pullip Noir from missy_crane ~ everything was fine grin communication was excellent.
+1 AMAZING SELLER! I have simply had the most fun transaction ever. Missy helped me to finally own my grail doll!! Item was dispatched very quickly & we had such wonderful communication. It was beautifully wrapped & had lots of personal touches to it, that really made it extra special! I really cannot thank you enough Missy!! You truly are the best! *hugs* Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller. Beautiful doll, well packaged and arrived just in time for Christmas. Great communications, will definitely buy from you again. Thanks! smile
Want List: Melissa <3 Suiseiseki <3
+1 as seller! I have bought the Peter Pan stockoutfit and wig from her! Well packaged, fast shipment! Great transaction and communication! Will be buying from you again!
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
+1 seller, wonderful communication, fast postage and pullip Mir wrapped safely Happy

Thank you!
+1 seller fb
She sold me fourrures wig. Very sweet and easy to deal with. Thanks so much!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as a seller! Missy found my Elisabeth and had it shipped to me super fast. Fantastic communication, a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
+1 as a seller
She sold to me her Pullip Panda - great price, excellent communication, fast shipping, and doll was in wonderful condition. Her hair was especially fluffy and nice smile
Will certainly buy from her again, til next dolly transaction~
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit