Tenten's new blue hat
My bunny tenten has a new hat... a blue bear hat by cyristinecreations on etsy. smile

[Image: 9971788153_85169356ef_z.jpg]

Tenten sometimes looks like she's lost in thought.
[Image: 9971794443_a54358c99d_z.jpg]

I originally bought the hat for maybe my Assa, but it looked like it would be a bit snug so of course the Dals stepped in. ^^ Honestly I think it looks better on Dals. Anything a little bit oversized looks adorable on them!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Aw, she looks so adorable in it and I love the stuffed bear!
OMG that is the cutest thing. I have to get one now for my girls. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I gasped when I saw your pictures!! That hat is so freaking cute!! Which size is it? Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thanks Cornflower Blue! She loves her bear! :3

lyricsoul, she has adorable hats, a pink version and a panda one too! She is also having a $5 off sale right now. smile

(09-28-2013, 08:28 AM)pixachii Wrote: I gasped when I saw your pictures!! That hat is so freaking cute!! Which size is it? Special 3

It's the SD/BJD size one she has for sale (she also advertises it will fit Pullip). smile
(09-28-2013, 08:32 AM)vanie Wrote: Thanks Cornflower Blue! She loves her bear! :3

lyricsoul, she has adorable hats, a pink version and a panda one too! She is also having a $5 off sale right now. smile

(09-28-2013, 08:28 AM)pixachii Wrote: I gasped when I saw your pictures!! That hat is so freaking cute!! Which size is it? Special 3

It's the SD/BJD size one she has for sale (she also advertises it will fit Pullip). smile

Oh wonderful, thank you so much for the information!! After seeing how cute it looks on your girl, I think I will need to buy one too! -eyes Yeolume thoughtfully-
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
So cute! That first photo is just adorable.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Hehe, I still see her as one of my bunny girls, but I guess she has a soft heart for stuffed bears too. :3
Awww!<33 So cute, I love it..and HER. smile

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Oh my god, that's so freaking cute!
Ooh I'd been looking at these hats recently but wondered how they looked on Pullips/Dals so thanks for this picture! Will have to get one for my Fairy Kei Dal!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
She looks so darn cute in that hat! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Soooooo cute! I wanna squeeze her cheeks! (╯3╰)
The hat looks really good on here; she should keep it forever. (≧ω≦)
So precious, especially the picture with the bear plush, Very sweet!
Ahh, I've had this hat in my cart for a while...*looks at bank balance* ... sad

Anywaaay, so cute <3
Current Dolly Family; Matsuko (Pullip Zuora), Nami (Dal Tinkerbell), Mai (Pullip Milk Latte), Izumi (Byul Dumbo), Hana (Pullip Bouquet) and Saeko (Byul Paradis)
On Pre-order; Pullip Akemi (Aoi)

Feedback
Flickr