Wonder Fest Batgirl, aka Inara: Some photo spam
Here's Inara, my Wonder Fest Batgirl. She's on a Liv Daniela Making Waves body and is wearing a Cancan J-series wig and a Barbie Katniss/Hunger Games outfit. I'm still fleshing out her character, but I do know that she works for the Rebel Alliance with Buffy, my Cornice. She's crazy smart and brave -- the latter sometimes to her detriment. She is married to Justin, my Taeyang Timulus. Larger and more photos are available on my Flickr if you're interested. I hope you enjoy these!

[Image: 9977392906_8126ed055b_z.jpg]
Pullip Japan Wonder Festival Batgirl by vadafade, on Flickr

[Image: 9977468723_274b52ba7e_z.jpg]

[Image: 9977335115_9ab76a39bb_z.jpg]

[Image: 9977364834_50e1007196_z.jpg]

[Image: 9977342475_cb16f4fa56_z.jpg]
She's gorgeous! I love that wig on her and I'm crazy for a doll with teeth and a dark skin toned girl.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She's great, I would love to see her modded into a full Katniss custom, I love The Hunger Games!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
She is so incredibly pretty. That wig is perfect for her...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I normally don't like the Batgirl Pullip but yours looks really amazing with the new wig and outfit
(︶ω︶)
Wow, I love her eyes! Inara looks very strong and thoughtful Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks so much for the kind words, guys!

(09-28-2013, 09:08 PM)koolajp Wrote: She's great, I would love to see her modded into a full Katniss custom, I love The Hunger Games!

Nah, I just like the outfit -- it suits Inara's character and profession. I'm not a huge Hunger Games fan, but I would be curious to see a less-rare or maybe a My Select Pullip modded into Katniss. But not my Batgirl! LOL.

(09-29-2013, 08:37 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Wow, I love her eyes!

Thanks so much! They're just her stock eyes, so I can't take credit there. I do love how she looks in them!
@___@ She's beautiful.
Someone who's been on my wishlist for a while, but she's just not that huge of a want for me,atm. ^^;; ONE DAY,THOUGH.

Until then, I'll look at beautiful photos like yours.<3 The wig is great.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Aw, thank you!
I never thought I'd like a Pullip with teeth, but WF Batgirl changed my mind. She's very versatile and I like how she's pulled off this look.
Same, CB -- WF Batgirl is the only Pullip with teeth that I like. I don't know why, but I really don't like any of the others who have their mouths open or teeth showing! In fact, when I got my Isul Mad Hatter, I was shocked (and slightly dismayed) that his mouth is painted slightly open.

But for some reason, I just love WF Batgirl. Thanks for the kind words.
The wig with her skin tone is a great combo!
She is stunning , Wow!
I love that outfit on her smile And oh, Yukiko (Pullip Yuki) and Inara's eye faceup and brow do look a bit alike.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks, everyone!